Background and activities
- MSc (siv.ing.) in technical physics from NTH, Norway, 1994
- PhD (dr. scient.) from the department of mathematics, University of Oslo, 2000
- Worked at Gjøvik University College, 2000–2015
- Professor of computer science since 2012
- Colour science
- Image processing
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Correlations in Joint Spectral and Polarization Imaging. Sensors. vol. 21 (1).
- (2020) Individualised Halo-Free Gradient-Domain Colour Image Daltonisation. Journal of Imaging. vol. 6 (11).
- (2020) Error reduction through post processing for wireless capsule endoscope video. EURASIP Journal on Image and Video Processing.
- (2020) PS-DeVCEM: Pathology-sensitive deep learning model for video capsule endoscopy based on weakly labeled data. Computer Vision and Image Understanding. vol. 201:103062.
- (2020) Measurement and rendering of complex non-diffuse and goniochromatic packaging materials. The Visual Computer.
- (2019) An Evaluation of Colour-to-Greyscale Image Conversion by Linear Anisotropic Diffusion and Manual Colour Grading. Color and Imaging Conference (CIC). vol. 2019.
- (2019) StreoScenNet: Surgical stereo robotic scene segmentation. Progress in Biomedical Optics and Imaging. vol. 1095:109510P1.
- (2018) Interpolation of the MacAdam ellipses. SIAM Journal of Imaging Sciences. vol. 11 (3).
- (2018) Towards exploiting change blindness for image processing. Journal of Visual Communication and Image Representation. vol. 54.
- (2018) Stochastic Capsule Endoscopy Image Enhancement. Journal of Imaging. vol. 4 (6).
- (2018) Variational approach for capsule video frame interpolation. EURASIP Journal on Image and Video Processing. vol. 2018:30.
- (2018) Multiscale Daltonization in the gradient domain. Color and Imaging Conference (CIC). vol. 2018-November.
- (2018) Multiscale daltonization in the gradient domain. Journal of Perceptual Imaging (JPI). vol. 1 (1).
- (2018) Bidirectional Reflectance Measurement and Reflection Model Fitting of Complex Materials Using an Image-Based Measurement Setup. Journal of Imaging. vol. 4 (11).
- (2018) Evaluating an image-based bidirectional reflectance distribution function measurement setup. Applied Optics. vol. 57 (8).
- (2018) Demosaicing of periodic and random colour filter arrays by linear anisotropic diffusion. Journal of Imaging Science and Technology. vol. 62 (5).
- (2017) The Cosmic Causal Mass. Universe. vol. 3 (2).
- (2017) Gamut Mapping in RGB Colour Spaces with the Iterative Ratios Diffusion Algorithm. IS&T International Symposium on Electronic Imaging Science and Technology. vol. 2017-January.
- (2017) On the edge: A scalable daltonization method focusing chromatic edges and contrast. IS&T International Symposium on Electronic Imaging Science and Technology. vol. 2017-January.
- (2017) Evaluating an image based multi-angle measurement setup using different reflection models. IS&T International Symposium on Electronic Imaging Science and Technology. vol. 2017 (8).