Iver Håkon Brevik
Background and activities
Workshop and Summer School: June 11-16, 2018
NTNU is hosting a combined workshop and summer school at on the Casimir Effect:Theory and Applications. Senior researchers will present their recent research on Monday and Tuesday. The summer school session for senior level physics student and Ph.D. candidates will follow, fromWednesday to Saturday.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Metal complex as a novel approach to enhance the amorphous phase and improve the EDLC performance of plasticized proton conducting chitosan-based polymer electrolyte. Membranes. vol. 10.
- (2020) Compatible solid polymer electrolyte based on methyl cellulose for energy storage application: Structural, electrical, and electrochemical properties. Polymers. vol. 12 (10).
- (2020) Blending and characteristics of electrochemical double-layer capacitor device assembled from plasticized proton ion conducting chitosan:dextran:NH4PF6 polymer electrolytes. Polymers. vol. 12 (9).
- (2020) Structural, impedance and electrochemical characteristics of electrical double layer capacitor devices based on chitosan: Dextran biopolymer blend electrolytes. Polymers. vol. 12.
- (2020) The Casimir effect for fermionic currents in conical rings with applications to graphene ribbons. European Physical Journal C. vol. 80.
- (2020) Remarks on cosmological bulk viscosity in different epochs. Symmetry. vol. 12 (7).
- (2020) Rip brane cosmology from a viscous holographic dark fluid. International Journal of Geometric Methods in Modern Physics (IJGMMP). vol. 17 (06).
- (2020) Premelting of ice adsorbed on a rock surface. Physical Chemistry, Chemical Physics - PCCP. vol. 22.
- (2020) Nontrivial retardation effects in dispersion forces: From anomalous distance dependence to novel traps. Physical review B (PRB). vol. 101 (23).
- (2020) Full-Spectrum High-Resolution Modeling of the Dielectric Function of Water. Journal of Physical Chemistry B. vol. 124.
- (2020) Casimir force between ideal metal plates in a chiral vacuum. The European Physical Journal Plus. vol. 135.
- (2020) Self-stress on a dielectric ball and Casimir-Polder forces. Annals of Physics. vol. 412.
- (2020) A new version of the Hermite-Hadamard inequality for Riemann-Liouville fractional integrals. Symmetry. vol. 12 (4).
- (2019) Dispersion Forces Stabilize Ice Coatings at Certain Gas Hydrate Interfaces That Prevent Water Wetting. ACS Earth and Space Chemistry. vol. 3.
- (2019) Remarks on the Abraham-Minkowski problem, in relation to recent radiation pressure experiments. International Journal of Modern Physics A. vol. 34 (28).
- (2019) Repulsive Casimir force, and magnetodielectric Casimir friction. Progress in Electromagnetics Research Symposium.
- (2019) Spacelike character of the Minkowski four-momentum in analog gravity. Physical Review A (PRA). vol. 100 (3).
- (2019) Black holes in the turbulent phase of viscous rip cosmology. International Journal of Geometric Methods in Modern Physics (IJGMMP). vol. 16 (2).
- (2019) Viscous accelerating universe with nonlinear and logarithmic equation of state fluid. International Journal of Geometric Methods in Modern Physics (IJGMMP). vol. 16 (10).
- (2019) Gravitational waves in the presence of viscosity. International Journal of Modern Physics D. vol. 28 (10).