Background and activities
- TS300819 - Digital shipping
- TS200314 - Sustainable maritime logistics
- TS301211 - Internship
- TS301011 - Bachelor thesis
- TS201011 - Sustainable trade and maritime economics
- IP506621 - Life Cycle Management and Sustainability
- TS301111 - Shipping Management Seminars
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Determinants, methods, and solutions of evacuation models for passenger ships: A systematic literature review. Ocean Engineering. vol. 263.
- (2022) The Marine Thorium-based Molten Salt Reactor. ATW. Internationale Zeitschrift für Kernenergie.
- (2022) Developing a generic model of Gresham’s Law for qualitative analyses. International Journal of General Systems.
- (2022) The interplay between technological innovation, energy efficiency, and economic growth: Evidence from 30 European countries. Problems and Perspectives in Management. vol. 20 (3).
- (2021) Development of a Life-cycle Cost Framework for Retrofitting Marine Engines towards Emission Reduction in Shipping. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 54 (16).
- (2021) How Thorium-based Molten Salt Reactors can provide clean, safe and cost-effective technology for deep-sea shipping. Marine Technology Society journal. vol. 55 (1).
- (2021) On the Levelized Cost Of Energy of Solar Photovoltaics. International Journal of Sustainable Energy. vol. 40 (8).
- (2021) Safe, Clean, Proliferation Resistant and Cost-Effective Thorium-based Molten Salt Reactors for Sustainable Development. International Journal of Sustainable Energy.
- (2021) Wind energy is not sustainable when balanced by fossil energy. Applied Energy. vol. 305.
- (2021) The ABCs of calculating hourly cost rates. Cost Management.
- (2021) Understanding and eliminating waste in Engineer-To-Order (ETO) projects: a multiple case study. Production planning & control (Print).
- (2021) Environmental impacts of protein-production from farmed seaweed: Comparison of possible scenarios in Norway. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 307.
- (2020) On Quality 4.0 in project-based industries. The TQM Journal. vol. 32 (4).
- (2020) On the levelised cost of energy of windfarms. International Journal of Sustainable Energy. vol. 39 (7).
- (2020) Risk and complexity - on complex risk management. The Journal of Risk Finance. vol. 21 (1).
- (2020) Calculating Hourly Cost Rates in Project-Based Industries - Part 1: capacity modeling. Journal of Modern Project Management. vol. 7 (4).
- (2020) Calculating hourly cost rates in project-based industries – part 2: Cost management. Journal of Modern Project Management. vol. 7 (4).
- (2020) Strategic considerations for establishing a large-scale seaweed industry based on fish feed application: A Norwegian case study. Journal of Applied Phycology. vol. 32.
- (2017) Handling risk and uncertainty in project planning. Journal of Modern Project Management. vol. 4 (3).
- (2014) Lean Project Planning in Shipbuilding. Journal of Ship Production and Design.