Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Comparison of Performance-Levels and Sex on Sprint Race Performance in the Biathlon World Cup. International Journal of Sports Physiology and Performance.
- (2017) Association between laboratory capacities and world-cup performance in Nordic combined. PLoS ONE. vol. 12 (6).
- (2016) Analysis of classical time-trial performance and technique-specific physiological determinants in elite female cross-country skiers. Frontiers in Physiology. vol. 7:326.
- (2015) Speed and heart-rate profiles in skating and classical cross-country-skiing competitions. International Journal of Sports Physiology and Performance. vol. 10 (7).
- (2016) Heart rate profiles, external work rate and kinematics when ski skating on varying terrain during low-, moderate-, and high-intensity endurance training. 2016. ISBN 978-3-200-04885-0. Book of abstracts: 7th International congress on science and skiing. (1).
- (2016) GPS and heart rate based analysis method for high level Biathlon competitions. 2016. ISBN 978-3-200-04885-0. Book of abstracts: 7th International congress on science and skiing. (1).
- (2014) Thermal modelling of the subsurface in Adventdalen at Svalbard using COMSOL Multiphysics. 2014.