Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Associations of asthma and asthma control with atrial fibrillation risk: Results from the Nord-Trøndelag health study (HUNT). JAMA cardiology. vol. 3 (8).
- (2018) Physical activity modifies the risk of atrial fibrillation in obese individuals: The HUNT3 study. European Journal of Preventive Cardiology.
- (2018) Suppe til besvær. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 138 (10).
- (2018) Aerobic interval training prevents age-dependent vulnerability to atrial fibrillation in Rodents. Frontiers in Physiology. vol. 9:206.
- (2018) Exercise in individuals with atrial fibrillation. Clinical Research in Cardiology.
- (2018) ECG changes during resuscitation of patients with initial pulseless electrical activity are associated with return of spontaneous circulation. Resuscitation. vol. 127.
- (2017) Does moderate drinking increase the risk of atrial fibrillation? The norwegian HUNT (Nord-Trøndelag Health) study. Journal of the American Heart Association. vol. 6 (10).
- (2017) Vascular complications after catheter based ablation of cardiac arrhythmias. European Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing. vol. 16.
- (2016) ECG patterns in early pulseless electrical activity-Associations with aetiology and survival of in-hospital cardiac arrest. Resuscitation. vol. 104.
- (2016) Validation of self-reported and hospital-diagnosed atrial fibrillation: The HUNT study. Clinical Epidemiology. vol. 8.
- (2016) Aerobic interval training reduces the burden of Atrial fibrillation in the short term: A randomized trial. Circulation. vol. 133 (5).
- (2016) Assessment of radiofrequency ablation technique in development of aortic valve stenosis in rabbits. Scandinavian Journal of Laboratory Animal Science. vol. 42 (1).
- (2015) Aerobic interval training reduces inducible ventricular arrhytmias in diabetic mice after myocardial infarction. Basic Research in Cardiology. vol. 110 (44).
- (2013) Komplikasjoner til kateterbasert ablasjon av atrieflimmer. Hjerteforum. vol. 26 (1).
- (2012) Brugada syndrome: A new mutation found in Norway. Open Journal of Internal Medicine. vol. 2 (3).
- (2010) High prevalence of exercise-induced arrhythmias in catecholaminergic polymorphic ventricular tachycardia mutation-positive family members diagnosed by cascade genetic screening. Europace. vol. 12 (3).
- (2010) Mechanical Dispersion Assessed by Myocardial Strain in Patients After Myocardial Infarction for Risk Prediction of Ventricular Arrhythmia. Journal of the American College of Cardiology. vol. 3 (3).
- (2010) Exercise-induced ventricular arrhythmias in CPVT patients occur at lower heart rate on beta-blocker therapy. European Heart Journal. vol. 31.
- (2010) Dynamic development of pulseless electrical activity in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest. Resuscitation. vol. 81 (2).
- (2010) Ung kvinne med hjertestans. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 130.