Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2011) Quantifying ductility in timber structures. Engineering structures. vol. 33 (11).
- (2006) Increased Snow Loads and Wind Actions on Existing Buildings: Reliability of the Norwegian Builing Stock. Journal of Structural Engineering. vol. 132 (11).
- (2006) Fullskalabygging - læring o motivasjon. Publikation / Chalmers tekniska högskola, Sektionen för arkitektur.
- (2005) Svinesund bro. Byggekunst.
- (2015) Stargazing structure in Rindal. 2015. ISBN 978-82-7551-112-4.
- (2014) Stargazing Structure in Rindal. 2014. ISBN 978-82-7551-102-5.
- (2012) Birdwatching Tower in Rindal. 2012. ISBN 978-82-7551-077-6.
- (2007) Nordisk Teknikklærermøte 2007 Undervisning, innovasjon og forskning. 2007. ISBN 82-7551-036-8.
Part of book/report
- (2016) Didactic concepts within teaching architecture in one to one scale - two cases. Structures and Architecture Beyond their Limits.
- (2016) What can architecture students learn about wood and wood science & engineering students about architecture?. World Conference on Timber Engineering (WCTE 2016).
- (2016) Full scale in four months - Objectives, methods and results. Structures and Architecture Beyond their Limits.
- (2015) Assessment of an historic timber structure using NDT; "Bryggehusene" in Trondheim (Norway). Structural Health Assessment of Timeer Structures, Shatis 15.
- (2015) Introduction. Stargazing structure in Rindal.
- (2015) Can traditional carpentry joints be assessed and designed using modern standards?. Structural Health Assessment of Timeer Structures, Shatis 15.
- (2014) Four dowels in a column compared to an one dowel connection. WCTE 2014, World Conference on Timber Engineering; Proceedings.
- (2014) Four dowels in a column compared to an one dowel connection. World Conference on Timber Engineering Quebec City, Canada, August 10-14, 2014 BOOK OF ABSTRACTS Volume I.
- (2014) Stargazing Structure in Rindal. Stargazing Structure in Rindal.
- (2013) The advantage of full-size construction as an educational tool in architecture education. Structures and Architecture – Concepts, Applications and Challenges.
- (2012) Introduction. Birdwatching Tower in Rindal.
- (2012) Researc by design - A study of main differences in architectural expression, timber engineering and interaction between these when digital modelling is compared with physical modelling as design tool. World Conference on Timber Engineering WCTE2012, Final Papers, Strength and Serviceability - Extreme Events.