Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) The single-step joint?a traditional carpentry joint with new possibilities. International Wood Products Journal. vol. 8.
- (2011) Quantifying ductility in timber structures. Engineering structures. vol. 33 (11).
- (2006) Increased Snow Loads and Wind Actions on Existing Buildings: Reliability of the Norwegian Builing Stock. Journal of Structural Engineering. vol. 132 (11).
- (2006) Fullskalabygging - læring o motivasjon. Publikation / Chalmers tekniska högskola, Sektionen för arkitektur.
- (2005) Svinesund bro. Byggekunst.
- (2015) Stargazing structure in Rindal. 2015. ISBN 978-82-7551-112-4.
- (2014) Stargazing Structure in Rindal. 2014. ISBN 978-82-7551-102-5.
- (2012) Birdwatching Tower in Rindal. 2012. ISBN 978-82-7551-077-6.
- (2007) Nordisk Teknikklærermøte 2007 Undervisning, innovasjon og forskning. 2007. ISBN 82-7551-036-8.
Part of book/report
- (2016) Didactic concepts within teaching architecture in one to one scale - two cases. Structures and Architecture Beyond their Limits.
- (2016) What can architecture students learn about wood and wood science & engineering students about architecture?. World Conference on Timber Engineering (WCTE 2016).
- (2016) Full scale in four months - Objectives, methods and results. Structures and Architecture Beyond their Limits.
- (2015) Assessment of an historic timber structure using NDT; "Bryggehusene" in Trondheim (Norway). Structural Health Assessment of Timeer Structures, Shatis 15.
- (2015) Introduction. Stargazing structure in Rindal.
- (2015) Can traditional carpentry joints be assessed and designed using modern standards?. Structural Health Assessment of Timeer Structures, Shatis 15.
- (2014) Four dowels in a column compared to an one dowel connection. WCTE 2014, World Conference on Timber Engineering; Proceedings.
- (2014) Four dowels in a column compared to an one dowel connection. World Conference on Timber Engineering Quebec City, Canada, August 10-14, 2014 BOOK OF ABSTRACTS Volume I.
- (2014) Stargazing Structure in Rindal. Stargazing Structure in Rindal.
- (2013) The advantage of full-size construction as an educational tool in architecture education. Structures and Architecture – Concepts, Applications and Challenges.
- (2012) Introduction. Birdwatching Tower in Rindal.