Janicke Marita Syltern
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Solid mester–svenn-etikk. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 141 (6).
- (2021) Postponed Withholding: Balanced Decision-Making at the Margins of Viability. American Journal of Bioethics.
- (2019) Clinical Ethics in Pediatrics: An International Perspective. The Journal of clinical ethics. vol. 30 (1).
- (2019) Protect us from ourselves: Balancing the parental instinct of saving. Nursing Ethics.
- (2018) NICU dialects: Understanding Norwegian practice variation. Pediatrics. vol. 142.
- (2018) In the best interest of the. . .parents: Norwegian health personnel on the proper role of parents in neonatal decision-making. Pediatrics. vol. 142.