Jean Baptiste Thomas
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Modification and evaluation of the peripheral contrast sensitivity function models. Optical Society of America. Journal A: Optics, Image Science, and Vision (JOSA A). vol. 39 (9).
- (2022) The Impact of Optical and Geometrical Thickness on Perceived Translucency Differences. Journal of Perceptual Imaging (JPI). vol. 5.
- (2022) Statistical Analysis of Sparkle in Snow Images. Journal of Imaging Science and Technology.
- (2022) Image quality and perception: introduction. Journal of the Optical Society of America A. vol. 39 (6).
- (2022) Reflectance Transformation Imaging as a Tool for Computer-Aided Visual Inspection. Applied Sciences. vol. 12 (13).
- (2021) Translucency perception: A review. Journal of Vision. vol. 21 (8:4).
- (2021) On the appearance of objects and materials: Qualitative analysis of experimental observations. Journal of the International Colour Association. vol. 27.
- (2021) Perceptual Navigation in Absorption-Scattering Space. Color and Imaging Conference (CIC).
- (2021) Comparison of Imaging Models for Spectral Unmixing in Oil Painting. Sensors. vol. 21 (7).
- (2021) Radiometric spectral fusion of VNIR and SWIR hyperspectral cameras. Color and Imaging Conference (CIC). vol. 29.
- (2021) VisNIR pigment mapping and re-rendering of an experimental painting. Journal of the International Colour Association. vol. 26.
- (2021) Reflectance estimation from snapshot multispectral images captured under unknown illumination. Color and Imaging Conference (CIC). vol. 29.
- (2021) Bio-Inspired Multimodal Imaging in Reduced Visibility. Frontiers in Computer Science. vol. 3.
- (2021) Analysing texture features from individual observer simulations. Journal of the International Colour Association. vol. 26.
- (2020) Correlations in Joint Spectral and Polarization Imaging. Sensors. vol. 21 (1).
- (2020) On the Nature of Perceptual Translucency. Proceedings of the Workshop on Material Appearance Modeling.
- (2020) Linear, Subtractive and Logarithmic Optical Mixing Models in Oil Painting. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 2688.
- (2020) How to look at spectral images? A tentative use of metameric black for spectral image visualisation. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 2688.
- (2019) An Evaluation Framework for Spectral Filter Array Cameras to Optimize Skin Diagnosis. Sensors. vol. 19 (21).
- (2019) Material Appearance: Ordering and Clustering. IS&T International Symposium on Electronic Imaging Science and Technology.