Jens Oluf Andersen
Background and activities
Quantum chromodynamics at finite temperature and density
Cold Bose and Fermi gases
Renormalization group methods
Effective field theory
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Pion and kaon condensation at zero temperature in three-flavor χ\chiχPT at nonzero isospin and strange chemical potentials at next-to-leading order. Journal of High Energy Physics (JHEP).
- (2020) QCD at finite isospin density: chiral perturbation theory confronts lattice data. Physics Letters B. vol. 804.
- (2019) Two-flavor chiral perturbation theory at nonzero isospin: Pion condensation at zero temperature. European Physical Journal C. vol. 79 (10).
- (2019) Pion condensation and QCD phase diagram at finite isospin density. PoS - Proceedings of Science. vol. 336.
- (2019) Thermodynamics and phase diagrams of Polyakov-loop extended chiral models. Physical Review D. vol. 99 (5).
- (2018) Pion condensation and phase diagram in the Polyakov-loop quark-meson model. Physical Review D. vol. 98 (7).
- (2018) Nonperturbative analysis of the electroweak phase transition in the two Higgs doublet model. Physical Review Letters. vol. 121 (19).
- (2018) Chiral density wave versus pion condensation at finite density and zero temperature. Physical Review D. vol. 97:076005 (7).
- (2017) Chiral density wave versus pion condensation in the (1+1)-dimensional NJL model. Physical Review D. vol. 95 (5).
- (2017) Consistent regularization and renormalization in models with inhomogeneous phases. Physical Review D. vol. 95 (3).
- (2017) Inhomogeneous chiral condensate in the quark-meson model. Physical Review D. vol. 96 (1).
- (2017) On-shell parameter fixing in the quark-meson model. Physical Review D. vol. 95 (3).
- (2016) Three-loop hard-thermal-loop perturbation theory thermodynamics at finite temperature and finite baryonic and isospin chemical potential. Physical Review D. vol. 93 (5).
- (2016) Equation of state for QCD at finite temperature and density. Resummation versus lattice data. AIP Conference Proceedings. vol. 1701 (1).
- (2016) Phase diagram of QCD in a magnetic field. Reviews of Modern Physics. vol. 88 (2).
- (2016) The chiral phase transition and the role of vacuum fluctuations. International Journal of Modern Physics A. vol. 31 (7).
- (2015) Confronting effective models for deconfinement in dense quark matter with lattice data. Physical Review D. vol. 92 (11).
- (2015) Inverse magnetic catalysis and regularization in the quark-meson model. Journal of High Energy Physics (JHEP). vol. 2015 (2).
- (2014) Effective Lagrangians for quantum many-body systems. Journal of High Energy Physics (JHEP). vol. 2014 (8).
- (2014) Chiral and deconfinement transitions in a magnetic background using the functional renormalization group with the Polyakov loop. Journal of High Energy Physics (JHEP). vol. 2014 (4).