Jens Christofer Werenskiold
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2008) Deformation structures in 6082 aluminium alloy after severe plastic deformation by equal-channel angular pressing. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 483–484.
- (2008) Dynamic precipitation during severe plastic deformation of an Al–Mg–Si aluminium alloy. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 483–484.
- (2006) Understanding the Textural and Microstructural Development in Two-Pass ECAP by Route A of a Commercial Aluminium Alloy. NATO Science Series : Sub-Series II, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. vol. 212 (1).
- (2006) On the Grain Refinement Mechanisms in SPD - Applying High Resolution Electron Microscopy and the LEDS Approach. Materials Science Forum. vol. 503-504.
- (2005) Finite element modeling of equal channel angular pressing: Effect of material properties, friction and die geometry. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 410-411.
- (2005) Mechanical properties of aluminium alloys processed by SPD: Comparison of different alloy systems and possible product areas. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 410-411.
- (2005) Microstructure and texture evolution during ECAP of an AlMgSi alloy: Observations, mechanisms and modeling. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 410-411.
- (2004) Equal Channel Angular Prfessing (ECAP) od AA6082: Mechanical Properties, Texture and Microstructural Development. 2004. ISBN 8247164825. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU.