Jens Einar Bremnes
Background and activities
- Arctic operations of autonomous underwater vehicles
- Guidance, navigation and control for under-ice operations
- Risk-based reasoning and decision-making for autonomous systems
- Adaptive robotic sampling for ocean and polar research
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Sensor-Based Hybrid Translational Observer For Underwater Navigation. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 52 (21).
Part of book/report
- (2019) Autonomous Transportation Technologies: Society and Individuals in the Loop. Report of the Discussions of Breakout Session. Proceedings of the First International Workshop on Autonomous Systems Safety.