Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Monitoring deep inspiration breath hold for left-sided localized breast cancer radiotherapy with an in-house developed laser distance meter system. Journal of Applied Clinical Medical Physics. vol. 18 (5).
- (2017) Intrafractional baseline drift during free breathing breast cancer radiation therapy. Acta Oncologica. vol. 56 (6).
- (2017) Development of a deep inspiration breath-hold system for radiotherapy utilizing a laser distance measurer. Journal of Applied Clinical Medical Physics. vol. 18 (1).
- (2017) Feasibility and preliminary effects of resistance training and nutritional supplements during versus after radiotherapy in patients with head and neck cancer: A pilot randomized trial. Cancer. vol. 123 (22).
- (2016) SPACE – A randomized study of SBRT vs conventional fractionated radiotherapy in medically inoperable stage I NSCLC. Radiotherapy and Oncology. vol. 121 (1).
- (2016) Radiation therapy did not induce long-term changes in rectal mucosa: Results from the randomized scandinavian prostate cancer group 7 trial. International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics. vol. 95 (4).
- (2015) Long-term results of a prospective phase II trial of medically inoperable stage i NSCLC treated with SBRT - The Nordic experience. Acta Oncologica. vol. 54 (8).
- (2014) Causes for hospitalizing patients at a university hospital cancer clinic. Journal of Clinical Oncology. vol. 32.
- (2014) Particle therapy in Norway - report from the national project group. Radiotherapy and Oncology. vol. 111.
- (2013) Radiotherapy for bone metastases: Practice in Norway 1997-2007. A national registry-based study. Acta Oncologica. vol. 52 (6).
- (2013) Late radiation effects to the rectum and anus after treatment for prostate cancer; validity of the LENT/SOMA score. Acta Oncologica. vol. 52 (4).
- (2012) Palliative radiotherapy and bone metastases: Practice in Norway 1997-2007; A national registry based study. Palliative Medicine : A Multiprofessional Journal. vol. 26 (4).
- (2012) Radiation therapy in malignant spinal cord compression: what is the current knowledge on fractionation schedules? A systematic literature review. BMJ Supportive & Palliative Care. vol. 2 (1).
- (2011) NTCP modelling of lung toxicity after SBRT comparing the universal survival curve and the linear quadratic model for fractionation correction. Acta Oncologica. vol. 50 (4).
- (2011) Therapieresistente aggressive zystische Läsion des Unterkiefers Therapy-resistant aggressive cystic lesion of the mandible. Der Radiologe (Berlin. Print). vol. 51 (10).
- (2011) TERAPI RESISTENT AGGRESSIV CYSTISK LESJON TIL UNDERKJEVEN - EN KASUS RAPPORT. Vitenskapelige forhandlinger / De norske kirurgiske foreninger.
- (2010) EORTC radiation proctitis-specific quality of life module - Pretesting in four European countires. Radiotherapy and Oncology. vol. 97 (2).
- (2010) Validation of the Intestinal Part of the Prostate Cancer Questionnaire “QUFW94”: Psychometric Properties, Responsiveness, and Content Validity. International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics. vol. 77 (3).
- (2009) Quality of life in patients with locally advanced prostate cancer given endocrine treatment with or without radiotherapy: 4-year follow-up of SPCG-7/SFUO-3, an open-label, randomised, phase III trial. The Lancet Oncology. vol. 10 (4).
- (2009) Long-term follow-up of cancer patients receiving radiotherapy for bone metastases: Results from a randomised multicentre trial. Radiotherapy and Oncology. vol. 91 (2).