Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Fully Integrated Oncology and Palliative Care Services at a Local Hospital in Mid-Norway: Development and Operation of an Innovative Care Delivery Model. Pain and Therapy.
- (2019) Second cancers in radically treated Norwegian prostate cancer patients. Acta Oncologica. vol. 58 (6).
- (2019) Second Cancers in Patients With Locally Advanced Prostate Cancer Randomized to Lifelong Endocrine Treatment With or Without Radical Radiation Therapy: Long-Term Follow-up of the Scandinavian Prostate Cancer Group-7 Trial. International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics. vol. 106 (4).
- (2019) Rectal volume variations and estimated rectal dose during 8 weeks of image-guided radical 3D conformal external beam radiotherapy for prostate cancer. Clinical and Translational Radiation Oncology. vol. 15.
- (2018) Does Prophylactic Radiation Therapy to Avoid Gynecomastia in Patients With Prostate Cancer Increase the Risk of Breast Cancer?. International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics. vol. 101 (1).
- (2018) The Palliative Radiotherapy and Inflammation Study (PRAIS) - Protocol for a longitudinal observational multicenter study on patients with cancer induced bone pain. BMC Palliative Care. vol. 17 (110).
- (2018) International validation of the EORTC QLQ-PRT20 module for assessment of quality of life symptoms relating to radiation proctitis: a phase IV study. Radiation Oncology. vol. 13 (162).
- (2018) Robustness of VMAT and 3DCRT plans toward setup errors in radiation therapy of locally advanced left-sided breast cancer with DIBH. Physica medica (Testo stampato). vol. 45.
- (2018) Dose to penile bulb is not associated with erectile dysfunction 18 months post radiotherapy: A secondary analysis of a randomized trial. Clinical and Translational Radiation Oncology. vol. 13.
- (2018) Radiotherapy for prostate cancer - Does daily image guidance with tighter margins improve patient reported outcomes compared to weekly orthogonal verified irradiation? Results from a randomized controlled trial. Radiotherapy and Oncology. vol. 126 (2).
- (2017) Monitoring deep inspiration breath hold for left-sided localized breast cancer radiotherapy with an in-house developed laser distance meter system. Journal of Applied Clinical Medical Physics. vol. 18 (5).
- (2017) Intrafractional baseline drift during free breathing breast cancer radiation therapy. Acta Oncologica. vol. 56 (6).
- (2017) Development of a deep inspiration breath-hold system for radiotherapy utilizing a laser distance measurer. Journal of Applied Clinical Medical Physics. vol. 18 (1).
- (2017) Feasibility and preliminary effects of resistance training and nutritional supplements during versus after radiotherapy in patients with head and neck cancer: A pilot randomized trial. Cancer. vol. 123 (22).
- (2016) SPACE – A randomized study of SBRT vs conventional fractionated radiotherapy in medically inoperable stage I NSCLC. Radiotherapy and Oncology. vol. 121 (1).
- (2016) Radiation therapy did not induce long-term changes in rectal mucosa: Results from the randomized scandinavian prostate cancer group 7 trial. International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics. vol. 95 (4).
- (2015) Long-term results of a prospective phase II trial of medically inoperable stage i NSCLC treated with SBRT - The Nordic experience. Acta Oncologica. vol. 54 (8).
- (2014) Causes for hospitalizing patients at a university hospital cancer clinic. Journal of Clinical Oncology. vol. 32.
- (2014) Particle therapy in Norway - report from the national project group. Radiotherapy and Oncology. vol. 111.
- (2013) Radiotherapy for bone metastases: Practice in Norway 1997-2007. A national registry-based study. Acta Oncologica. vol. 52 (6).