Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Postmortem toxicological analyses of blood samples from 107 patients receiving opioid agonist treatment: substances detected and pooled opioid and benzodiazepine concentrations. Addiction.
- (2020) Post mortem tissue distribution of quetiapine in forensic autopsies. Forensic Science International. vol. 315.
- (2020) A Validated Method for the Simultaneous Determination of Quetiapine, Clozapine and Mirtazapine in Postmortem Blood and Tissue Samples. Journal of Analytical Toxicology. vol. 44 (5).
- (2020) En kvinne i 40-årene som brukte vanedannende legemidler i svært høye doser. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 140 (1).
- (2020) Fatal poisoning in drug addicts in the Nordic countries in 2017. Forensic Science International. vol. 313:110343.
- (2020) Trends in forensic autopsy rates in Central Norway during the period 2007–2017: Can media attention impact autopsy practices?. Forensic Science International.
- (2019) Kvetiapin er ikke en sovemedisin. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 139 (13).
- (2019) Driver-related risk factors of fatal road traffic crashes associated with alcohol or drug impairment. Accident Analysis and Prevention. vol. 131.
- (2019) Fatally injured drivers in Norway 2005-2015 - Trends in substance use and crash characteristics. Traffic Injury Prevention. vol. 20 (5).
- (2018) Enantiomeric separation and quantification of R/S-amphetamine in urine by ultra-high performance supercritical fluid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry. Journal of chromatography. B. vol. 1077-1078.
- (2017) Differences in combinations and concentrations of drugs of abuse in fatal intoxication and driving under the influence cases. Forensic Science International. vol. 281.
- (2016) Post-mortem levels and tissue distribution of codeine, codeine-6-glucuronide, norcodeine, morphine and morphine glucuronides in a series of codeine-related deaths. Forensic Science International. vol. 262.
- (2015) A validated method for simultaneous determination of codeine, codeine-6-glucuronide, norcodeine, morphine, morphine-3-glucuronide and morphine-6-glucuronide in post-mortem blood, vitreous fluid, muscle, fat and brain tissue by LC-MS. Journal of Analytical Toxicology. vol. 39 (3).
- (2015) Fatal poisoning in drug addicts in the Nordic countries in 2012. Forensic Science International. vol. 248.
- (2014) Lethal poisonings with AH-7921 in combination with other substances. Forensic Science International. vol. 244.
- (2013) Death by self-inflicted asphyxia with helium : first case reports from Norway and review of the literature. Scandinavian Journal of Forensic Science. vol. 19 (2).
- (2012) Investigation of morphine and morphine glucuronide levels and cytochrome P450 isoenzyme 2D6 genotype in codeine-related deaths. Forensic Science International. vol. 220 (1-3).
- (2012) Forensic autopsies in a naturalistic setting in Norway: Autopsy rates and toxicological findings. Forensic Science International. vol. 223 (1-3).
- (2010) Seksuelle bivirkninger av antidepressive legemidler. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening.
- (2020) Rusrelaterte dødsulykker i vegtrafikken 2005-2018. 2020.