Background and activities
I am currently enrolled in the PhD programme in Medical Technology, while being a member of the multidisciplinary DrugLogics group in the department of Clinical and Molecular Medicine (St. Olav's University Hospital). I have a mixed mathematics, computer science and software engineering background. My interests include:
- Modeling of molecular networks and cancer cell systems
- Boolean function theory
- The study of mathematical models that describe drug synergies
- Reproducible research, data analysis and visualization with R
- Research software engineering
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2021) CausalBuilder: bringing the MI2CAST causal interaction annotation standard to the curator. Database: The Journal of Biological Databases and Curation.
- (2020) emba: R package for analysis and visualization of biomarkers in boolean model ensembles. Journal of Open Source Software (JOSS). vol. 5 (53).
- (2020) UniBioDicts: Unified access to biological dictionaries. Bioinformatics.
- (2019) CausalTAB: the PSI-MITAB 2.8 updated format for signalling data representation and dissemination. Bioinformatics. vol. 35 (19).
- (2019) VSM-box: the general-purpose curation interface as an open-source web-component [version 1; not peer reviewed]. F1000Research 2019, 8:442 (poster). The 12th International Biocuration Conference 2019 ; 2019-04-12.
- (2019) DrugLogics: An ensemble model analysis related to drug prediction performance [version 1; not peer reviewed]. F1000Research 2019, 8:113 (poster). NBS 2019 . Norwegian Biochemical Society; Røros. 2019-01-24 - 2019-01-27.