Jon Magne Letnes
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Effect of 5 years of exercise training on the cardiovascular risk profile of older adults: the Generation 100 randomized trial. European Heart Journal.
- (2021) Variability of echocardiographic measures of left ventricular diastolic function. The HUNT study. Echocardiography. vol. 38 (6).
- (2021) Don’t count the steps: make the steps count? Digging deeper into physical activity and fitness. European Heart Journal.
- (2020) Age-related change in peak oxygen uptake and change of cardiovascular risk factors. The HUNT Study. Progress in cardiovascular diseases. vol. 63 (6).
- (2020) Left Atrial Volume, Cardiorespiratory Fitness, and Diastolic Function in Healthy Individuals: The HUNT Study, Norway. Journal of the American Heart Association (JAHA). vol. 9 (3).
- (2019) Peak oxygen uptake and incident coronary heart disease in a healthy population: the HUNT Fitness Study. European Heart Journal. vol. 40 (20).
- (2016) Symptoms of depression and all-cause mortality in farmers, a cohort study: The HUNT study, Norway. BMJ Open. vol. 6 (5).