Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Reduced hippocampal subfield volumes and memory function in school-aged children born preterm with very low birthweight (VLBW). NeuroImage: Clinical. vol. 23.
- (2019) Adaptive computerized working memory training in patients with mild cognitive impairment. A randomized double-blind active controlled trial. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 10.
- (2019) Psychiatric symptoms and risk factors in adults born preterm with very low birthweight or born small for gestational age at term. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 19:223.
- (2019) Retinopathy of prematurity, visual and neurodevelopmental outcome, and imaging of the central nervous system. Seminars in Perinatology.
- (2019) Reduced white matter fractional anisotropy mediates cortical thickening in adults born preterm with very low birthweight. NeuroImage. vol. 188.
- (2018) Cognitive Profiles and Atrophy Ratings on MRI in Senior Patients With Mild Cognitive Impairment. Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience. vol. 10.
- (2018) White matter alterations and their associations with motor function in young adults born preterm with very low birth weight. NeuroImage: Clinical. vol. 17.
- (2018) The relationship between adaptive behavior and cognitive abilities (IQ) in Norwegian children with cerebral palsy (CP): a multi-center study. International Journal of Neurorehabilitation. vol. 5 (4).
- (2018) Trajectories of brain development in school-age children born preterm with very low birth weight. Scientific Reports. vol. 8:15553.
- (2018) Joint Analysis of Cortical Area and Thickness as a Replacement for the Analysis of the Volume of the Cerebral Cortex. Cerebral Cortex. vol. Nov (28).
- (2017) Adaptive working memory training improved brain function in human immunodeficiency virus?seropositive patients. Annals of Neurology. vol. 81 (1).
- (2017) Congenital anomalies and the severity of impairments for cerebral palsy. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology. vol. 59 (11).
- (2017) A longitudinal study of associations between psychiatric symptoms and disorders and cerebral gray matter volumes in adolescents born very preterm. BMC Pediatrics. vol. 17:45.
- (2017) Psychiatric Disorders and General Functioning in Low Birthweight Adults: A Longitudinal Study. Pediatrics. vol. 139 (2).
- (2017) The corpus callosum as anatomical marker of intelligence? A critical examination in a large-scale developmental study. Brain Structure and Function. vol. 223.
- (2017) Change-point analysis data of neonatal diffusion tensor MRI in preterm and term-born infants. Data in Brief. vol. 12.
- (2017) Mapping the critical gestational age at birth that alters brain development in preterm-born infants using multi-modal MRI. NeuroImage. vol. 149.
- (2016) The relevance of the irrelevant: Attention and task-set adaptation in prematurely born adults. Clinical Neurophysiology. vol. 127 (10).
- (2016) Probabilistic maps of the white matter tracts with known associated functions on the neonatal brain atlas: Application to evaluate longitudinal developmental trajectories in term-born and preterm-born infants. NeuroImage. vol. 128.
- (2016) Delayed early developmental trajectories of white matter tracts of functional pathways in preterm-born infants: Longitudinal diffusion tensor imaging data. Data in Brief. vol. 6.