Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Adaptive working memory training improved brain function in human immunodeficiency virus?seropositive patients. Annals of Neurology. vol. 81 (1).
- (2017) White matter alterations and their associations with motor function in young adults born preterm with very low birth weight. NeuroImage: Clinical. vol. 17.
- (2017) Congenital anomalies and the severity of impairments for cerebral palsy. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology. vol. 59 (11).
- (2017) A longitudinal study of associations between psychiatric symptoms and disorders and cerebral gray matter volumes in adolescents born very preterm. BMC Pediatrics. vol. 17:45.
- (2017) Psychiatric Disorders and General Functioning in Low Birthweight Adults: A Longitudinal Study. Pediatrics. vol. 139 (2).
- (2017) The corpus callosum as anatomical marker of intelligence? A critical examination in a large-scale developmental study. Brain Structure and Function. vol. 223.
- (2017) Joint Analysis of Cortical Area and Thickness as a Replacement for the Analysis of the Volume of the Cerebral Cortex. Cerebral Cortex. vol. Nov (28).
- (2017) Change-point analysis data of neonatal diffusion tensor MRI in preterm and term-born infants. Data in Brief. vol. 12.
- (2017) Mapping the critical gestational age at birth that alters brain development in preterm-born infants using multi-modal MRI. NeuroImage. vol. 149.
- (2016) The relevance of the irrelevant: Attention and task-set adaptation in prematurely born adults. Clinical Neurophysiology. vol. 127 (10).
- (2016) Probabilistic maps of the white matter tracts with known associated functions on the neonatal brain atlas: Application to evaluate longitudinal developmental trajectories in term-born and preterm-born infants. NeuroImage. vol. 128.
- (2016) Delayed early developmental trajectories of white matter tracts of functional pathways in preterm-born infants: Longitudinal diffusion tensor imaging data. Data in Brief. vol. 6.
- (2016) Neural correlates of working memory training in HIV patients: Study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. Trials. vol. 17:62.
- (2016) Sex-specific alterations of white matter developmental trajectories in infants with prenatal exposure to methamphetamine and tobacco. JAMA psychiatry. vol. 73 (12).
- (2016) Optimism and sense of coherence in mothers and fathers of children with cerebral palsy participating in an intensified habilitation programme. Scandinavian Journal of Disability Research. vol. 18 (3).
- (2016) Computerized working memory training has positive long-term effect in very low birthweight preschool children. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology. vol. 58 (2).
- (2016) Systemic endogenous erythropoietin and associated disorders in extremely preterm newborns. Archives of Disease in Childhood: Fetal and Neonatal Edition.
- (2016) Long-term follow-up of mental health, health-related quality of life and associations with motor skills in young adults born preterm with very low birth weight. Health and Quality of Life Outcomes. vol. 14:56.
- (2016) Mental health and cerebellar volume during adolescence in very-low-birth-weight infants: A longitudinal study. Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Mental Health. vol. 10 (1).
- (2016) Does the presence of congenital anomalies affect the clinical presentation of cerebral palsy?. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology. vol. 58.