Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Sensitivity of the Rayleigh criterion in thermoacoustics. Journal of Fluid Mechanics. vol. 882.
- (2020) Thermoacoustic modes of intrinsic and acoustic origin and their interplay with exceptional points. Combustion and Flame. vol. 211.
- (2019) Thermoacoustics of can-annular combustors. Journal of Engineering For Gas Turbines and Power. vol. 141 (1).
- (2019) Effects of asymmetry on thermoacoustic modes in annular combustors: A higher-order perturbation study. Journal of Engineering For Gas Turbines and Power. vol. 141.
- (2019) Nonlinear thermoacoustic mode synchronization in annular combustors. Proceedings of the Combustion Institute. vol. 37.
- (2019) Effects of nonlinear modal interactions on the thermoacoustic stability of annular combustors. Journal of Engineering For Gas Turbines and Power. vol. 141 (2).
- (2018) Detonation initiation in pipes with a single obstacle for mixtures of hydrogen and oxygen-enriched air. Combustion and Flame. vol. 198.
- (2018) Low-frequency sound generation by modulated repetitively pulsed nanosecond plasma discharges. Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics. vol. 51 (30).
- (2018) Effect of pressure on the transfer functions of premixed methane and propane swirl flames. Combustion and Flame. vol. 193.
- (2018) Numerical Study on the Reduction of NOx Emissions from Pulse Detonation Combustion. Journal of Engineering For Gas Turbines and Power. vol. 140 (4).
- (2018) Methods for the Calculation of Thermoacoustic Stability Boundaries and Monte Carlo-Free Uncertainty Quantification. Journal of Engineering For Gas Turbines and Power. vol. 140 (6).
- (2018) Exceptional points in the thermoacoustic spectrum. Journal of Sound and Vibration. vol. 433.
Part of book/report
- (2019) The Influence of the Initial Temperature on DDT Characteristics in a Valveless PDC. Active Flow and Combustion Control 2018.