Background and activities
Areas of responsibility
- Administrative support for the faculty's PhD education programs
- Faculty level contact and support for research and innovation projects funded by the EU, RCN, industry partners etc.
- External relations: adviser and coordinator for cooperation agreements with industry, academia and innovation initiatives
- Management of section's staff
- Coordinator of the industry network KID (NTNU network for partner enterprises with interests within Information and Communication Technologies)
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Rapport om utvidelse av forskerlinjer ved NTNU. 2020.
- (1989) MIA 3.2 - Multimedia Prototype System. 1989. ISBN 82-539-0321-9.