Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Modeling the effects of variable tariffs on domestic electric load profiles by use of occupant behavior submodels. IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid. vol. 8 (6).
- (2017) The impact of Zero Energy Buildings on the Scandinavian energy system. Energy. vol. 118.
- (2017) Measured load profiles and heat use for “low energy buildings” with heat supply from district heating. Energy Procedia. vol. 116.
- (2016) Impact of PV and variable prices on optimal system sizing for heat pumps and thermal storage. Energy and Buildings. vol. 128.
- (2016) Methodology for optimal energy system design of Zero Energy Buildings using mixed-integer linear programming. Energy and Buildings. vol. 127.
- (2016) Large scale introduction of Zero Energy Buildings in the Nordic power system. International Conference on the European Energy Market. vol. 2016-July.
- (2016) Cost-optimal energy system design in Zero Energy Buildings with resulting grid impact: A case study of a German multi-family house. Energy and Buildings. vol. 127.
- (2015) Analysis of grid interaction indicators in net zero-energy buildings with sub-hourly collected data. Advances in Building Energy Research. vol. 9 (1).
- (2014) Investigation of Thermal Storage Operation Strategies with Heat Pumps in German Multi Family Houses. Energy Procedia. vol. 58.
- (2014) Implications of Weighting Factors on Technology Preference in Net Zero Energy Buildings. Energy and Buildings. vol. 82.
- (2014) Analysis of load match and grid interaction indicators in net zero energy buildings with simulated and monitored data. Applied Energy. vol. 136.
- (2013) Analysis of the EU renewable energy directive by a techno-economic optimisation model. Energy Policy. vol. 60 (Sept).
Part of book/report
- (2016) Zero Village Bergen: Mismatch Between Aggregated PV Generation and Electric Load in a New Zero Emissions Neighbourhood in Nordic Climate. CLIMA 2016 - Proceedings of the 12th REHVA World Congress.
- (2015) Stochastic Modelling and Simulation of Energy Flows for Residential Areas. VDE-Kongress 2014 Smart Cities. Intelligente Lösungen für das Leben in der Zukunft.
- (2015) Hourly Electricity Load Modelling of non-residential Passive Buildings in a Nordic Climate. PowerTech Eindhoven 2015.
- (2014) Potential for Balancing Wind And Solar Power Using Heat Pump Heating And Cooling Systems. 4th International Workshop on Integration of Solar into Power Systems.
- (2014) Optimal investments in Zero Carbon Buildings. 1st International Conference on Zero Carbon Buildings Today and in the Future.
- (2013) Hourly load modeling of non-residential builing stock. 2013 IEEE Grenoble PowerTech.
- (2013) Method for development and segmentation of load profiles for different final customers and appliances. ECEEE 2013 Summer Study on energy efficiency : Rethink, new start : Proceedings.
- (2017) Impact of Zero Energy Buildings on the Power System. 2017. ISBN 978-82-326-2144-6. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (1).