Background and activities
Consultant anaesthesiologist at St.Olav University Hospital. Ph.d. candidate at NTNU.
- 1994 Cand.med at the University of Oslo.
- 2006 Specialist in anaesthesiology.
- 2009 SSAI in paediatric acute medicine and intensive care.
- 2013 50 % Ph.d. candidate at NTNU.
- Clinical studies of traumatic brain injury (TBI).
- Intensive care medicine.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Moderate traumatic brain injury, acute phase course and deviations in physiological variables: an observational study. Scandinavian Journal of Trauma, Resuscitation and Emergency Medicine. vol. 24 (77).
- (2016) Intracranial Pressure During Pressure Control and Pressure-Regulated Volume Control Ventilation in Patients with Traumatic Brain Injury: A Randomized Crossover trial. Neurocritical Care. vol. 24 (3).
- (2015) White matter microstructure in chronic moderate-to-severe traumatic brain injury: Impact of acute-phase injury-related variables and associations with outcome measures. Journal of Neuroscience Research. vol. 93 (7).
- (2015) Moderate and severe traumatic brain injury: Effect of blood alcohol concentration on Glasgow Coma Scale score and relation to computed tomography findings. Journal of Neurosurgery. vol. 122 (1).
- (2014) Moderate traumatic brain injury: acute phase course and deviations in physiological variables in the intensive care unit and at the ward. Journal of Neurotrauma. vol. 31 (1).
- (2013) Intensive care and traumatic brain injury after the introduction of a treatment protocol: a prospective study. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica. vol. 57 (1).