Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Two-photon excitation of FluoVolt allows improved interrogation of transmural electrophysiological function in the intact mouse heart. Progress in Biophysics and Molecular Biology.
- (2018) Characterization of Electrical Activity in Post-myocardial Infarction Scar Tissue in Rat Hearts Using Multiphoton Microscopy. Frontiers in Physiology. vol. 9.
- (2018) Aerobic interval training prevents age-dependent vulnerability to atrial fibrillation in Rodents. Frontiers in Physiology. vol. 9.
- (2017) Acute exhaustive aerobic exercise training impair cardiomyocyte function and calcium handling in Sprague-Dawley rats. PLOS ONE. vol. 12 (3).
- (2017) Modeling of cardiac ischaemia and reperfusion injury: a human-based in vitro model using iPS-derived cardiomyocytes. European Heart Journal. vol. 38 (1).
- (2017) P38 MAPK signaling and phosphorylations in the BRCT1 domain regulate XRCC1 recruitment to sites of DNA damage. Scientific Reports. vol. 7 (1).
- (2012) X-ray repair cross complementing protein 1 in base excision repair. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. vol. 13 (12).
- (2012) The region of XRCC1 which harbours the three most common nonsynonymous polymorphic variants, is essential for the scaffolding function of XRCC1. DNA Repair. vol. 11 (4).
- (2011) XRCC1 Coordinates Disparate Responses and Multiprotein Repair Complexes Depending on the Nature and Context of the DNA Damage. Environmental and Molecular Mutagenesis. vol. 52 (8).
- (2010) Direct interaction between XRCC1 and UNG2 facilitates rapid repair of uracil in DNA by XRCC1 complexes. DNA Repair. vol. 9 (7).