Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2011) Adipocytes express a functional system for serotonin synthesis, reuptake and receptor activation. Diabetes, obesity and metabolism. vol. 13 (6).
- (2010) Gene Expression Profiling and Pathway Analysis of Superficial Bladder Cancer in Rats. Urology. vol. 75 (3).
- (2009) Gene expression profiles of bladder cancer: Comparison between orthotopic rat bladder cancer model and human bladder cancer patients. European urology. Supplement. vol. 8 (4).
- (2009) Feeding behavior and body weight development: Lessons from rats subjected to gastric bypass surgery or high-fat diet. Journal of Physiology and Pharmacology. vol. 60.
- (2009) Evaluation of the medical student research programme in Norwegian medical schools. A survey of students and supervisors. BMC Medical Education. vol. 9 (43).
- (2008) Feeding behaviour in rats subjected to gastrectomy or gastric bypass surgery. European Surgical Research. vol. 40 (3).
- (2008) Gastric bypass surgery causes body weight loss without reducing food intake in rats. Obesity Surgery. vol. 18.
- (2007) Gene expression profiling and pathway analysis of orthotopic rat bladder cancer model. European urology. Supplement. vol. 6.
- (2006) A new method for visualization of gut mucosal cells, describing the enterochromaffin cell in the rat gastrointestinal tract. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. vol. 41.
- (2006) Serotonin and fluoxetine modulate bone cell function in vitro. Journal of Cellular Biochemistry. vol. 98.
- (2006) Is gastrin partially responsible for body weight reduction after gastric bypass?. European Surgical Research. vol. 38.
- (2006) Mechanism of gastric bypass-induced body weight loss: One-year follow-up after micro-gastric bypass in rats. Journal of Gastrointestinal Surgery. vol. 10 (10).
- (2005) Acid secretion in urinary bladder of rats subjected to gastrocystoplasty. InflammoPharmacology. vol. 13.
- (2005) Long-term serotonin administration induces heart valve disease in rats. Circulation. vol. 111 (12).
- (2002) Rat parietal cell express CCK-2 receptor mRNA: gene expression analysis of single cells isolated by laser-assisted microdissection. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications - BBRC. vol. 297.
- (2002) The cellular localization of the cholecystokinin 2 (gastrin) receptor in the stomach. Pharmacology and Toxicology. vol. 91.
- (2002) Bättre sjukdomsbild i framtiden med laserbaserad mikrodissektion. (Sharper diagnostic tool - the future promise of laser-assisted microdissection). Läkartidningen. vol. 99.
- (2002) Immunolocalization of cholecystokinin-2 receptors in rat gastric mucosa. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. vol. 37.
- (2001) Characterization of oxyntic glands isolated from the rat gastric mucosa. Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology A. vol. 128.
- (2000) Expression of extracellular matrix proteins in the fetal rat gastric mucosa. Anatomy and Embryology. vol. 201.