Karl Gunnar Holter
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Performance of EVA-Based Membranes for SCL in Hard Rock. Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering. vol. 49 (4).
- (2016) Moisture Transport Through Sprayed Concrete Tunnel Linings. Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering. vol. 49 (1).
- (2016) Freeze–thaw resistance of sprayed concrete in tunnel linings. Materials and Structures. vol. 49 (8).
- (2014) Loads on sprayed waterproof tunnel linings in jointed hard rock: A study based on Norwegian cases. Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering. vol. 47 (3).
- (2017) Proceedings of the ITA World Tunnel Congress 2017. 2017. ISBN 978-82-92641-40-8.
Part of book/report
- (2021) Material Technology and Spray-Application Development for Waterproof and Durable Sprayed Concrete Linings. Goals And Background for the Supercon Research Project, Norway. Spritzbeton-Tagung 2021. 19. und 20.10.2021 Congress Centrum Alpbach, Tirol.
- (2014) Testing of sprayed waterproofing membranes for single shell sprayed concrete tunnel linings in hard rock. Tunnels for a better life - Proceedings of the World Tunnel Congress, Iguassu falls, Brazil, May 9th-15th 2014.