Karl Oskar Pires Bjørgen
Background and activities
PhD candidate in combustion since 2015. PhD project: Combustion and emission characteristics of second generation biofuel.
Area of work
- Experimental research within combustion
- Optical methods within combustion.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Diffuse Back-Illuminated Extinction Imaging of Soot: Effects of Beam Steering and Flame Luminosity. SAE technical paper series. vol. 2019-January (January).
- (2019) Optical Measurements of In-Flame Soot in Compression-Ignited Methyl Ester Flames. Energy & Fuels. vol. 33.
- (2019) Experimental Study of Ignition Delay, Combustion, and NO Emission Characteristics of Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil. SAE International Journal of Fuels and Lubricants. vol. 12 (1).
- (2019) Numerical investigation of emissions from combustion of diesel fuels using Stochastic Reactor Model. XIII Modelling of Multiphase Flows in Thermo-Chemical Systems ; Wiezyca. 2019-06-13 - 2019-06-15.
- (2017) Arctic Biodiesel Performance and PM Number Emissions. COMODIA 2017 . JSME; Okayama. 2017-07-25 - 2017-07-28.