Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Mechanistic Model of an Air Cushion Surge Tank for Hydro Power Plants. Energies. vol. 15 (8).
- (2021) Efficiency of Pressurized Rock Traps for Unlined Hydropower Tunnels. Energies. vol. 14 (14).
- (2021) Investigations of Rake and Rib Structures in Sand Traps to Prevent Sediment Transport in Hydropower Plants. Energies. vol. 14 (13).
- (2021) Cyclic fatigue in unlined hydro tunnels caused by pressure transients. International journal on hydropower and dams. vol. 2021 (Issue 5).
- (2021) Operation of Norwegian Hydropower Plants and Its Effect on Block Fall Events in Unlined Pressure Tunnels and Shafts. Water. vol. 13 (11).
- (2021) Retrofitting of pressurized sand traps in hydropower plants. Water. vol. 13 (18).
- (2021) Improved design of unlined air cushion surge chambers. International journal on hydropower and dams. vol. 28 (1).
- (2020) Effect of power plant operation on pore pressure in jointed rock mass of an unlined hydropower tunnel: An experimental study. Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering. vol. 53 (Issue 7).
- (2020) Technical Review of Existing Norwegian Pumped Storage Plants. Energies. vol. 13 (18).
- (2020) Upgrading hydropower plants to pump storage plants: A hydraulic scale model of the tunnel system. 8th IAHR International Symposium on Hydraulic Structures ISHS2020.
- (2018) Optimizing surge tank layout for highly flexible hydropower. International journal on hydropower and dams. vol. 25 (3).
- (2017) Upgrading of a Norwegian pressurized sand trap combined with an open air surge tank. Geomechanics and Tunneling. vol. 10 (5).
- (2017) The Effect of Surge Tank Throttling on Governor Stability, Power Control, and Hydraulic Transients in Hydropower Plants. IEEE transactions on energy conversion. vol. 32 (1).
- (2015) Hydraulic scale modelling and thermodynamics of mass oscillations in closed surge tanks. Journal of Hydraulic Research. vol. 53 (4).
- (2015) Surge Tank Research in Austria and Norway. Wasserwirtschaft. vol. 105 (1).
- (2015) Thermodynamic Behaviour and Heat Transfer in Closed Surge Tanks for Hydropower Plants. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering. vol. 141 (6).
- (2013) Monte Carlo Simulation for Economic Analysis of Hydropower Pumped Storage in Nepal. Hydro Nepal: Journal of Water, Energy and Environment. vol. 12.
Part of book/report
- (2019) INSTRUMENTATION AND PORE PRESSURE MONITORING TECHNIQUE FOR UNLINED TUNNELS OF NORWEGIAN HYDROPOWER PROJECTS – A CASE STUDY. FJELLSPRENGNINGSTEKNIKK-BERGMEKANIKK-GEOTEKNIKK.
- (2019) Method for monitoring of pore pressure in jointed rock mass of an unlined headrace tunnel subjected to varying power plant operation: A case study. Rock Mechanics for Natural Resources and Infrastructure Development.
- (2018) Uforede luftputekammer - Tre forslag til designforbedringer. Fjellsprengningsteknikk Bergmekanikk/Geoteknikk 2018.