Kathrin Juanita Gravvold Torseth
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) Reduced Hydrophobicity of the Minor Groove Intercalation Loop is Critical for Efficient Catalysis by Cold Adapted Uracil-DNA N-Glycosylase from Atlantic Cod. Journal of Thermodynamics & Catalysis. vol. 6 (3).
- (2014) Immunohistochemical characterization of brain-invasive meningiomas. International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Pathology. vol. 7 (10).
- (2013) A combined nuclear and nucleolar localization motif in activation-induced cytidine deaminase (AID) controls immunoglobulin class switching. Journal of Molecular Biology (JMB). vol. 425 (2).
- (2012) The region of XRCC1 which harbours the three most common nonsynonymous polymorphic variants, is essential for the scaffolding function of XRCC1. DNA Repair. vol. 11 (4).
- (2012) The UNG2 Arg88Cys variant abrogates RPA-mediated recruitment of UNG2 to single-stranded DNA. DNA Repair. vol. 11 (6).
- (2008) Cell cycle-specific UNG2 phosphorylations regulate protein turnover, activity and association with RPA. EMBO Journal. vol. 27 (1).
- (2013) Induction and processing of uracil in the human genome: Molecular regulation of activation-induced cytidine deaminase and uracil-DNA glycosylase. 2013. ISBN 978-82-471-4370-4.