Katrine Kveli Fjukstad
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Genetic variants associated with cardiometabolic abnormalities during treatment with selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors: a genome-wide association study. The Pharmacogenomics Journal.
- (2019) Association studies of up to 1.2 million individuals yield new insights into the genetic etiology of tobacco and alcohol use. Nature Genetics. vol. 51 (2).
- (2018) Metabolic risk factors in schizophrenia and bipolar disorder: The effect of comedication with selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors and antipsychotics. European psychiatry. vol. 48.
- (2016) Metabolic abnormalities related to treatment with selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors in patients with schizophrenia or bipolar disorder. Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology. vol. 36 (6).
Part of book/report
- (2020) Medbestemmelse ved alvorlig psykisk sykdom. Brukermedvirkning i helsetjenesten - realitet eller retorikk?.