Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Integrating rock physics laboratory data and modelling to improve uplift characterization methodology. Geophysical Prospecting. vol. 69 (3).
- (2020) Velocity-attenuation model from check-shot drift trends in North Sea well data. Geophysics. vol. 85 (2).
- (2020) Time-lapse seismic analysis of overburden water injection at the Ekofisk field, Southern North Sea. Geophysics. vol. 85 (1).
- (2018) A simple relationship between thermal conductivity and seismic interval velocity. The Leading Edge. vol. 37 (5).
- (2017) Burial induced changes in physical sandstone properties: A case-study of North Sea and Norwegian Sea sandstone formations. SEG technical program expanded abstracts.
- (2017) Radiogenic heat production in the crust from inversion of gravity and magnetic data. Norsk Geologisk Tidsskrift. vol. 97 (3).
- (2013) Estimation of seabed shear-wave velocity profiles using shear-wave source data. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America. vol. 134 (1).
- (2011) Mindlin's friction term and implications for shear modulus and anisotropy in granular media. Society of Exploration Geophysicists. Expanded Abstracts with Biographies. vol. 30.
- (2010) Using Mindlin theory to model friction-dependent shear modulus in granular media. Geophysics. vol. 75 (3).
- (2008) Bayesian lithology and fluid prediction from seismic prestack data. Geophysics. vol. 73 (3).
- (2007) Vp/Vs ratio versus differential stress and rock consolidation - A comparison between rock models and time-lapse AVO data. Geophysics. vol. 72 (5).
Part of book/report
- (2018) Estimating Horizontal Resistivity Trends in Sedimentary Rocks: A Case Example from the Northern North Sea. 80th EAGE Annual Conference & Exhibition 2018.
- (2018) Net Exhumation Estimation Using an Effective-medium Technique Based On Seismic Traveltime Measurements. 80th EAGE Annual Conference & Exhibition 2018.
- (2018) An Attenuation Model from Dispersion Trends in North Sea Well Data. 80th EAGE Annual Conference & Exhibition 2018.
- (2018) Contribution of Rock Physics Laboratory Tests and Modelling to Improving Uplift Estimates. 80th EAGE Annual Conference & Exhibition 2018.
- (2018) Predicting horizontal resistivity trends: An example from the Barents Sea. SEG Technical Program Extended Abstract 2018.
- (2017) NUMERICAL APPROACHES IN GEOACOUSTIC INVERSION. Proceedings of the 24th International Congress on Sound and Vibration.
- (2011) Stress sensitivity of elastic wave velocities in granular media. Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet. 2011. ISBN 978-82-471-2612-7. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (2011:45).