Background and activities
- Soft condensed matter
- Polymers / biopolymers
- Neutron- and x-ray methods
- Small-angle scattering
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Influence of poly(ε-caprolactone) end-groups on the temperature-induced macroscopic gelation of Pluronic in aqueous media. European Polymer Journal. vol. 112.
- (2019) Self-assembly and nanostructure of poly(vinyl alcohol)-graft-poly(methyl methacrylate) amphiphilic nanoparticles. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science. vol. 553.
- (2019) Silicon Nanoparticle Ensembles for Lithium-Ion Batteries Elucidated by Small-Angle Neutron Scattering. ACS Applied Energy Materials. vol. 2 (5).
- (2019) Differences in self‐assembly features of thermoresponsive anionic triblock copolymers synthesized via one‐pot or two‐pot by atom transfer radical polymerization. Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics. vol. 57 (9).
- (2019) Poly(2-isopropyl-2-oxazoline)-b-poly(lactide) (PiPOx-b-PLA) Nanoparticles in Water: Interblock van der Waals Attraction Opposes Amphiphilic Phase Separation. Macromolecules. vol. 52 (3).
- (2019) Chitosan-graft-poly(methyl methacrylate) amphiphilic nanoparticles: Self-association and physicochemical characterization. Carbohydrate Polymers. vol. 212.
- (2018) A nano-silicate material with exceptional capacity for CO2 capture and storage at room temperature. Scientific Reports. vol. 8 (1).
- (2018) Application of a two-phase thermosyphon loop calculation method to a cold neutron source. Cryogenics (Guildford). vol. 97 (January).
- (2018) Effect of PEGylation on the stability of thermoresponsive nanogels. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science. vol. 524.
- (2018) Effect of PCL end-groups on the self-assembly process of Pluronic in aqueous media. Physical Chemistry, Chemical Physics - PCCP. vol. 20 (4).
- (2018) Sample cell for studying liquid interfaces with an in situ electric field using X-ray reflectivity and application to clay particles at oil-oil interfaces. Journal of Synchrotron Radiation. vol. 25.
- (2018) Operando SAXS/WAXS on the a-P/C as the Anode for Na-Ion Batteries. Journal of Physical Chemistry C. vol. 122 (11).
- (2018) Stability and Phase Formation in the (Li/Na)6C60–H Systems Studied by Neutron Scattering. Journal of Physical Chemistry C. vol. 122 (32).
- (2018) High concentration aqueous magnetic fluids: structure, colloidal stability, magnetic and flow properties. Soft Matter. vol. 14 (32).
- (2017) Synthesis and temperature-induced self-assembly of a positively charged symmetrical pentablock terpolymer in aqueous solutions. European Polymer Journal. vol. 97.
- (2017) Structural and Rheological Properties of Temperature-Responsive Amphiphilic Triblock Copolymers in Aqueous Media. Journal of Physical Chemistry B. vol. 121 (18).
- (2017) Self-assembly of mixtures of telechelic and monofunctional amphiphilic polymers in water: from clusters to flowerlike micelles. Macromolecules. vol. 50 (18).
- (2016) Continuous water adsorption states promoted by Ni2+ confined in a synthetic smectite. Applied Clay Science. vol. 123.
- (2016) Complexes of PEO-PPO-PEO triblock copolymer P123 and bile salt sodium glycodeoxycholate in aqueous solution: A small angle X-ray and neutron scattering investigation. Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects. vol. 504.
- (2016) Phase behavior, microstructure and cytotoxicity in mixtures of a charged triblock copolymer and an ionic surfactant. European Polymer Journal. vol. 75.