Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) Error analysis of subaperture processing in 1-D ultrasound arrays. IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics and Frequency Control. vol. 62 (4).
- (2010) Reducing Color Flow Artifacts caused by Parallel Beamforming. IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics and Frequency Control. vol. 57 (4).
- (2008) Health-related quality of life among abused women one year after leaving a violent partner. Social Indicators Research. vol. 86 (3).
- (2008) An eye for movement quality: A phenomenological study of movement quality reflecting a group of physiotherapists` understanding of the phenomenon. Physiotherapy Theory and Practice. vol. 24 (1).
- (2008) Experience of being the spouse/cohabitant of a person with bipolar affective disorder: a cumulative process over time. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences. vol. 22 (1).
- (2007) Comparing quality of life instruments in a population of abused women. Applied Research in Quality of Life.
- (2007) Promoting coping: Salutogenesis among people with mental health problems. Issues in Mental Health Nursing. vol. 28 (3).
- (2007) Coping predicts change in quality of life among home-living residents in the community with mental health problems. A one year follow-up study. Quality of Life Research.
- (2007) Quality of life among Norwegians with chronic mental health problems living in the community versus the general population. Community mental health journal. vol. 43 (4).
- (2007) Sense of coherence predicts change in life satisfaction among home-living residents in the community with mental health problems: a 1-year follow-up study. Quality of Life Research. vol. 16 (6).
- (2006) The effect of salutogenic treatment principles on coping with mental health problems - A randomised controlled trial. Patient Education and Counseling. vol. 62.
- (2006) Life satisfaction among people with mental health problems living in the community versus the general population. Quality of Life Research.
- (2006) Korleis vektlegger pasientar og personale ved psykiatriske sjukehus i Norge kva som er god omsorg?. Vård i Norden. vol. 26 (3).
- (2005) Salutogenic therapy and coping with mental health problems. Quality of Life Research.
- (2004) Opplevelse av og behov for hjelp hos psykiatriske pasienter som bor i egen bolig. Vård i Norden. vol. 24 (4).
- (2004) Greek sculpture as a tool in understanding the phenomenonof movement quality. Journal of Bodywork & Movement Therapies. vol. 8.
- (2002) Nyopererte, eldre pasientar vil vera mest mogeleg sjølvhjelpte, og bli pleia og massert av humoristiske, omsorgsfulle pleiarar. Vård i Norden. vol. 22.
Part of book/report
- (2010) "An eye for movement quality...". Aspects of Psychiatric and Pschyhosomatic Physiotherapy.
- (2009) An eye for movement quality - a phenomenological study of a group of expert physiotherapists The Movement Quality Model and Clinical Implementation. Festskrift til Berit Heir Bunkan.