Kjell Magne Mathisen
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Isogeometric Modeling and Experimental Investigation of Moving-Domain Bridge Aerodynamics. Journal of engineering mechanics. vol. 145 (5).
- (2019) Using ALE-VMS to compute aerodynamic derivatives of bridge sections. Computers & Fluids. vol. 179.
- (2019) Modeling and Simulation of Bridge-Section Buffeting Response in Turbulent Flow. Mathematical Models and Methods in Applied Sciences. vol. 29 (5).
- (2019) ALE-VMS methods for wind-resistant design of long-span bridges. Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics. vol. 191.
- (2019) Computational and experimental investigation of free vibration and flutter of bridge decks. Computational Mechanics. vol. 63 (1).
- (2015) Isogeometric methods for CFD and FSI-simulation of flow around turbine blades. Energy Procedia. vol. 80.
- (2014) Engineering Analysis and Design with ALE-VMS and Space-Time Methods. Archives of Computational Methods in Engineering. vol. 21 (4).
- (2013) Isogeometric rotation-free bending-stabilized cables: Statics, dynamics, bending strips and coupling with shells. Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering. vol. 263.
- (2013) A new and simple locking-free triangular thick plate element using independent shear degrees of freedom. Finite elements in analysis and design. vol. 75 (1).
- (2012) Fracture modeling using meshless methods and level sets in 3D: Framework and modeling. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering. vol. 92 (11).
- (2011) Isogeometric Analysis of Fininte Deformation Elasto-plastic Problems. Computational Plasticity XI Fundamentals and Applications.
- (2011) Isogeometric Analysis of Finite Deformation Nearly Incompressible Solids. Proceedings 11th U.S. International Conference on Computational Mechanics (USNCCM'11).
- (2011) Isogeometric analysis of finite deformation nearly incompressible solids. Rakenteiden Mekaniikka. vol. 44 (3).
- (2010) Isogeometric Finite Element Methods for Nonlinear Problems. Trita-MEK.
- (1999) Dynamic Response and Fluid/Structure Interaction of Submerged Floating Tunnels. Computers & structures. vol. 72.
- (1999) Error Estimation and Adaptivity in Explicit Nonlinear Finite Element Simulation of Quasi-Static Problems. Computers & structures. vol. 72 (4-5).
- (1999) Dynamic Response and Fluid/Structure Interaction of Submerged Floating Tunnels. Computers & structures. vol. 72 (4-5).
- (1996) Interactive-adaptive geometrically nonlinear analysis of shell structures. Engineering with Computers. vol. 12.
- (1994) Towards automatic adaptive geometrically non-linear shell analysis. Part 1, Implementation of an h-adaptive mesh refinement procedure. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering. vol. 37.
- (1993) The Use of Sparse Matrix Methods in Finite-Element Codes for Structural Mechanics Applications. Computing Systems in Engineering. vol. 4 (4-6).