Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Driving forces for intelligent distribution system innovation - results from a foresight process. CIRED Conference Proceedings.
- (2015) Use cases for efficient integration of smart homes PV. CIRED Conference Proceedings. vol. 2015.
- (2015) Smart tariffs - in an active distribution grid. CIRED Conference Proceedings.
- (2015) New planning method for smart and active distribution grids. CIRED Conference Proceedings. vol. 2015.
- (2011) Integration of electric vehicles to the distribution grid. CIRED Conference Proceedings.
- (2010) Application of Bayesian networks for risk analysis of MV air insulated switch operation. Reliability Engineering & System Safety. vol. 95 (12).
Part of book/report
- (2021) Scenarios for the future electricity distribution grid. CIRED 2021 - The 26th International Conference and Exhibition on Electricity Distribution.
- (2015) Kraftnettet - nervesystemet i det moderne samfunn. Energi, teknologi og klima - utfordringer og handlingsrom.
- (2014) Moving towards the Smart Grid: The Norwegian Case. The 2014 International Power Electronics Conference.
- (2014) Planlegging av fremtidens smarte aktive distribusjonsnett. NEF Teknisk møte 2014 Strømmen skal fram.
- (2014) Reliability-Centric Studies in Smart Grids: Adequacy and Vulnerability Considerations. Reliability Modeling and Analysis of Smart Power Systems.
- (2013) Experiences from Norwegian smart grid pilot projects. CIRED 2013 Electricity Distribution Systems for a Sustainable Future.
- (2013) New electrical equipment and appliances causing voltage quality challanges in the distribution network. CIRED 2013 Electricity Distribution Systems for a Sustainable Future.
- (2012) Solutions from a national Smart grids demonstration site exploring a fiber-optic communication infrastructure. Power and Energy Society General Meeting, 2012 IEEE.
- (2012) Initial survey of Smart Grid activities in the Norwegian energy sector - use cases, industrial challenges and implications for research. Software Engineering for the Smart Grid (SE4SG), 2012 International Workshop.
- (2012) Challenges in Smart Grid Reliability Studies. 12th International Conference on Probabilistic Methods Applied to Power Systems.
- (2010) Application of Bayesian Networks for Maintenance and Risk Modelling. IEEE 11th International Conference on Probabilistic Methods Applied to Power Systems (PMAPS) 2010.
- (2009) Laboratory tests of electrical appliances immunity to voltage swell. CIRED 2009 20th International Conference and Exhibition on Electricity Distribution, Conference Proceedings.
- (2008) Application of Bayesian Networks in Distribution System Risk Management. Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Probabilistic Methods Applied to Power Systems.
- (2007) A risk based approach to distribution system asset management and a survey of perceived risk exposure among distribution companies. 19th International Conference on Electricity Distribution : CIRED 2007.