Background and activities
I have been employed at Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) since 1991 and I am a Professor at the Department of Materials Science and Engineering.
Areas of speciality:
Solid state and inorganic chemistry
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Are MXenes Suitable as Cathode Material for Rechargeable Mg Batteries?. Sustainable Energy & Fuels.
- (2019) Triple-phase ceramic 2D nanocomposite with enhanced thermoelectric properties. Journal of the European Ceramic Society. vol. 39 (4).
- (2019) A comprehensive study on improved power materials for high-temperature thermoelectric generators. Journal of Power Sources. vol. 410-411.
- (2019) Thermoelectric Properties of Ca3Co2−xMnxO6 (x = 0.05, 0.2, 0.5, 0.75, and 1). Materials. vol. 12 (3).
- (2019) Structure, electrical conductivity and oxygen transport properties of perovskite-type oxides CaMn1−x−yTixFeyO3−δ. Physical Chemistry, Chemical Physics - PCCP. vol. 21 (39).
- (2019) Thermoelectric properties of non-stoichiometric CaMnO3-d composites formed by redox-activated exsolution. Journal of the European Ceramic Society. vol. 40 (4).
- (2019) Thermoelectric properties of A-site deficient La-doped SrTiO3 at 100–900 °C under reducing conditions. Journal of the European Ceramic Society. vol. 40 (2).
- (2019) Long term stability testing of oxide unicouple thermoelectric modules. Materials Today: Proceedings. vol. 8 (2).
- (2019) Diffusion couple study of the interaction between Cr2O3 and MnCo2O4 doped with Fe and Cu. Solid State Ionics. vol. 332.
- (2018) Inter-diffusion across a direct p-n heterojunction of Li-doped NiO and Al-doped ZnO. Solid State Ionics. vol. 320.
- (2018) Chemical tracer diffusion of Sr and Co in polycrystalline Ca-deficient CaMnO3-δ with CaMn2O4 precipitates. Physical Chemistry, Chemical Physics - PCCP. vol. 20 (4).
- (2018) All-Oxide Thermoelectric Module with in Situ Formed Non-Rectifying Complex p-p-n Junction and Transverse Thermoelectric Effect. ACS Omega. vol. 3 (8).
- (2018) Influence of processing on stability, microstructure and thermoelectric properties of Ca3Co4-xO9+δ. Journal of the European Ceramic Society. vol. 38 (4).
- (2018) Thermal expansion and electrical conductivity of Fe and Cu doped MnCo2O4 spinel. Solid State Ionics. vol. 326.
- (2017) Effect of coating density on oxidation resistance and Cr vaporization from solid oxide fuel cell interconnects. Journal of Power Sources. vol. 354.
- (2017) Comparison of iron and copper doped manganese cobalt spinel oxides as protective coatings for solid oxide fuel cell interconnects. Journal of Power Sources. vol. 372.
- (2017) Manufacturing of perovskite oxygen carriers by spray granulation for chemical looping combustion. Energy Technology. vol. 5 (11).
- (2017) Microstructural stability of tailored CaMn0.875−xFexTi0.125O3−δ perovskite oxygen carrier materials for chemical looping combustion. Energy Technology. vol. 5 (9).
- (2016) Oxide-Based Thermoelectric Generator for High-Temperature Application Using p-Type Ca3Co4O9 and n-Type In1.95Sn0.05O3 Legs. Energy Harvesting and Systems. vol. 3 (3).
- (2016) Synthesis and oxygen transport properties of La2 − ySryNi1 − xMoxO4 + δ. Solid State Ionics. vol. 292.