Background and activities
- HLS8008 - Research on Health Promotion/Positive Health Research
- MH3008 - Qualitative Research Methods in Medicine and Health Sciences
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Undergraduate Nursing Students’ Experiences of Conducting Clinical Research Projects in Their Bachelor Theses – a Qualitative Study. Sage Open Nursing. vol. 8.
- (2022) Promoting labour market inclusion of the chronically ill: a scoping review of Scandinavian countries’ efforts. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health.
- (2021) "Joy of life” in nursing homes. Healthcare personnel experiences of the implementation of the national strategy. A qualitative study with content analysis of interviews. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 21 (771).
- (2021) Are We Transitioning Toward Person-centered Practice on Self-management Support? An Explorative Case Study Among Rheumatology Outpatient Clinic Nurses in Norway. Sage Open Nursing. vol. 7.
- (2021) A longitudinal study of educational needs among patients with inflammatory arthritis. Musculoskeletal Care.
- (2020) Association between food patterns and difficulties in falling asleep among adolescents in Norway — a descriptive Young-Hunt3 study. Journal of Public Health (Berlin).
- (2020) REHABILITATION IN A WARM CLIMATE IS EFFECTIVE FOR YOUNG ADULTS WITH INFLAMMATORY ARTHRITIS: A 12 MONTHS RANDOMIZED CONTROLLED TRIAL. Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine. vol. 52.
- (2020) Outcomes in patient education programmes for people with rheumatic diseases: Results from a Delphi process and a study of feasibility and responsiveness. Musculoskeletal Care. vol. 18.
- (2019) Health status and self‐management in patients with inflammatory arthritis—A five‐year follow‐up study after nurse‐led patient education. Nursing Open.
- (2019) Digital selvrapportering kan gjøre pasienten mer involvert i behandlingen. Sykepleien.
- (2018) Effekt av simulering for tilegnelse av kunnskap i sykepleierutdanningen – en RCT-studie. UNIPED. vol. 41 (04).
- (2018) Psychological distress in elderly people is associated with diet, wellbeing, health status, social support and physical functioning- a HUNT3 study. BMC Geriatrics. vol. 18 (205).
- (2018) Participants and developers experiences with a chronic pain self-management intervention under development: A qualitative study. SAGE Open Medicine. vol. 6.
- (2018) Short-term effect of a chronic pain self-management intervention delivered by an easily accessible primary healthcare service: a randomised controlled trial. BMJ Open. vol. 8 (12).
- (2018) Twelve-month effect of chronic pain self-management intervention delivered in an easily accessible primary healthcare service - a randomised controlled trial. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 18.
- (2018) Individual user involvement at Healthy Life Centres: a qualitative study exploring the perspective of health professionals. International Journal of Qualitative Studies on Health and Well-being. vol. 13 (1).
- (2018) Respect, trust and continuity: A qualitative study exploring service users’ experience of involvement at a Healthy Life Centre in Norway. Health Expectations.
- (2017) Is there an association between food patterns and life satisfaction among Norway's inhabitants ages 65 years and older?. Appetite. vol. 110.
- (2017) Dietary Patterns Characterized by High Meat Consumption Are Associated with Other Unhealthy Life Styles and Depression Symptoms. Frontiers in Nutrition. vol. 4 (25).
- (2017) Patients’Perceptions of Having a Good Life One Year after Arthritis Patient Education: A Qualitative Study Nested within a Randomized Controlled Trial. Nurse Media Journal of Nursing. vol. 7.