Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Maritime fleet deployment with speed optimization and voyage separation requirements. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 11184.
- (2018) Offshore supply planning in a rolling time horizon. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 11184.
- (2018) A traveling salesman problem with pickups and deliveries and stochastic travel times: An application from chemical shipping. European Journal of Operational Research. vol. 269 (3).
- (2018) Shortsea Liner Network Design with Transhipments at Sea: A Case Study from Western Norway. Flexible Services and Manufacturing Journal.
- (2018) A variable neighborhood search heuristic for disruption management in offshore oil and gas logistics. Journal of the Operational Research Society.
- (2017) A genetic search-based heuristic for a fleet size and periodic routing problem with application to offshore supply planning. EURO Journal on Transportation and Logistics.
- (2017) Operational planning for routes and schedules for a fleet of fuel supply vessels. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review. vol. 105.
- (2017) A New Formulation for the Combined Maritime Fleet Deployment and Inventory Management Problem. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 10572.
- (2017) Base location and helicopter fleet composition in the oil industry. INFOR. Information systems and operational research. vol. 55 (2).
- (2017) A Shortest Path Heuristic for Evaluating the Quality of Stowage Plans in Roll-On Roll-Off Liner Shipping. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 10572.
- (2017) Maximizing the rate of return on the capital employed in shipping capacity renewal. Omega : The International Journal of Management Science. vol. 67.
- (2017) A two-phase heuristic for an in-port ship routing problem with tank allocation. Computers & Operations Research. vol. 91.
- (2017) Planning for charters: A stochastic maritime fleet composition and deployment problem. Omega : The International Journal of Management Science. vol. 79.
- (2016) A vessel pickup and delivery problem from the disruption management in offshore supply vessel operations. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 9855.
- (2016) A traveling salesman problem with pickups and deliveries, time windows and draft limits: case study from chemical shipping. Computers & Operations Research. vol. 77.
- (2016) An adaptive large neighborhood search heuristic for fleet deployment problems with voyage separation requirements. Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies. vol. 70.
- (2016) Combined fleet deployment and inventory management in roll-on/roll-off shipping. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review. vol. 92.
- (2016) The static bicycle repositioning problem - Literature survey and new formulation. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 9855.
- (2016) Vessel routing with pickups and deliveries: An application to the supply of offshore oil platforms. Computers & Operations Research. vol. 79.
- (2016) Optimization in offshore supply vessel planning. Optimization and Engineering. vol. 18 (1).