Background and activities
- TMR4560 - Marine Systems Design, Specialization Project
- TIØ4500 - Managerial Economics and Operations Research, Specialization Project
- MR8104 - Advanced Topics in Maritime Logistics and Fleet Planning
- IØ6502 - Managerial and Financial Accounting
- TIØ4126 - Optimization and Decision Support for Industrial Business Planning
- TIØ4905 - Managerial Economics and Operations Research, Master's Thesis
- IØ8400 - Mathematical Programming
- TIØ4505 - Managerial Economics and Operations Research, Specialization Course
- IØ8402 - Optimization in Maritime Transportation
- TMR4565 - Marin Systems Design, Specialization Course
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Scheduling ships with uncertain arrival times through the Kiel Canal. Maritime Transport Research. vol. 2.
- (2021) A combined dial-a-ride and fixed schedule ferry service for coastal cities. Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice. vol. 153.
- (2021) The dynamic electric carsharing relocation problem. EURO Journal on Transportation and Logistics. vol. 10.
- (2021) Step-wise stowage planning of roll-on roll-off ships transporting dangerous goods. Maritime Transport Research. vol. 2.
- (2021) Optimal ship lifetime fuel and power system selection. Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment. vol. 102.
- (2021) The Aquaculture Service Vessel Routing Problem with Time Dependent Travel Times and Synchronization Constraints. Computers & Operations Research. vol. 134.
- (2021) Coordinated approaches for Port State Control Inspection Planning. Maritime Policy & Management.
- (2020) An economic analysis of introducing autonomous ships in a short‐sea liner shipping network. International Transactions in Operational Research.
- (2020) Ferry service network design for Kiel fjord. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 12433.
- (2020) A multi-period analysis of the integrated item-sharing and crowdshipping problem. European Journal of Operational Research.
- (2020) Optimisation of the broiler production supply chain. International Journal of Production Research.
- (2020) Analysing the modal shift from road-based to coastal shipping-based distribution – a case study of outbound automotive logistics in India. Maritime Policy & Management. vol. 47 (2).
- (2020) A decomposition solution approach to the troops-to-tasks assignment in military peacekeeping operations. The Journal of Defence Modeling and Simulation: Applications, Methodology, Technology.
- (2020) Combined maritime fleet deployment and inventory management with port visit flexibility in roll-on roll-off shipping. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review. vol. 140.
- (2020) Design of a sustainable maritime multi-modal distribution network – case study from automotive logistics. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review. vol. 143.
- (2020) Optimal Charging and Repositioning of Electric Vehicles in a Free-Floating Carsharing System. Computers & Operations Research. vol. 113.
- (2020) Kindergarten allocation in Norway: An integer programming approach. Journal of the Operational Research Society.
- (2020) An adaptive large neighborhood search heuristic for the planar storage location assignment problem: application to stowage planning for Roll-on Roll-off ships. Journal of Heuristics.
- (2020) Stowage planning with optimal ballast water. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 12433.
- (2020) Analyzing the Impact of the Northern Sea Route on Tramp Ship Routing with Uncertain Cargo Availability. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 12433.