Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) An exact solution method for the capacitated item-sharing and crowdshipping problem. European Journal of Operational Research. vol. 279 (2).
- (2019) Bi-objective offshore supply vessel planning with costs and persistence objectives. Computers & Operations Research. vol. 111.
- (2019) A decomposition solution approach to the troops-to-tasks assignment in military peacekeeping operations. The Journal of Defence Modeling and Simulation: Applications, Methodology, Technology.
- (2019) Analytics and models for maritime logistics and systems. Flexible Services and Manufacturing Journal.
- (2019) Planning interrelated voyages with separation requirements in roll-on roll-off shipping. EURO Journal on Transportation and Logistics.
- (2019) Scheduling two-way traffic for the Kiel Canal: Model, extensions and a matheuristic. Computers & Operations Research. vol. 106.
- (2019) Impact of simulation model fidelity and simulation method on ship operational performance evaluation in sea passage scenarios. Ocean Engineering.
- (2019) Evaluating fleet effectiveness in tactical emergency response missions using a maximal covering formulation. Naval engineers journal (Print). vol. 131 (1).
- (2019) Risk Control in Maritime Shipping Investments. Omega : The International Journal of Management Science.
- (2018) Maritime fleet deployment with speed optimization and voyage separation requirements. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 11184.
- (2018) A traveling salesman problem with pickups and deliveries and stochastic travel times: An application from chemical shipping. European Journal of Operational Research. vol. 269 (3).
- (2018) Offshore supply planning in a rolling time horizon. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 11184.
- (2018) Shortsea Liner Network Design with Transhipments at Sea: A Case Study from Western Norway. Flexible Services and Manufacturing Journal.
- (2018) A variable neighbourhood search heuristic for disruption management in offshore oil and gas logistics. Journal of the Operational Research Society. vol. 70 (4).
- (2017) A genetic search-based heuristic for a fleet size and periodic routing problem with application to offshore supply planning. EURO Journal on Transportation and Logistics.
- (2017) Operational planning for routes and schedules for a fleet of fuel supply vessels. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review. vol. 105.
- (2017) A New Formulation for the Combined Maritime Fleet Deployment and Inventory Management Problem. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 10572.
- (2017) Base location and helicopter fleet composition in the oil industry. INFOR. Information systems and operational research. vol. 55 (2).
- (2017) A Shortest Path Heuristic for Evaluating the Quality of Stowage Plans in Roll-On Roll-Off Liner Shipping. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 10572.
- (2017) Maximizing the rate of return on the capital employed in shipping capacity renewal. Omega : The International Journal of Management Science. vol. 67.