Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Solid-liquid interdiffusion (SLID) bonding, for thermally challenging applications. Electronic Components and Technology. vol. 69.
- (2019) Shear strength of off-eutectic Au-Ge joints at high-temperature. Microelectronics and reliability. vol. 99.
- (2019) A Review of Eutectic Au-Ge Solder Joints. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions. A. vol. 50 (10).
- (2019) Direct Synthesis of Carbon Nanotubes in CMOS-Layout of Micro-heaters. IEEE International Conference on Nanotechnology. vol. 2018-July.
- (2019) Design and fabrication of CMOS microstructures to locally synthesize carbon nanotubes for gas sensing. Sensors. vol. 19 (19).
- (2018) In-Bi low-temperature SLID bonding for piezoelectric materials. Soldering & surface mount technology. vol. 30 (2).
- (2018) Stability of Laser-Patterned Electrode Compositions. IEEE Transactions on Components, Packaging, and Manufacturing Technology. vol. 8 (9).
- (2017) CMOS micro-heater design for direct integration of carbon nanotubes. Microelectronics and reliability. vol. 79.
- (2017) Design considerations of CMOS micro-heaters to directly synthesize carbon nanotubes for gas sensing applications. IEEE International Conference on Nanotechnology.
- (2017) Identification and Elimination of Hygro-Thermo-Mechanical Stress-Effects in a High-Precision MEMS Pressure Sensor. Journal of microelectromechanical systems. vol. 26 (2).
- (2016) Wafer-level fabrication and characterization of amorphous thin films MoS2 prepared by RF magnetron sputtering technique. ECS Transactions. vol. 75 (13).
- (2016) Au-Sn Solid-Liquid Interdiffusion (SLID) bonding for piezoelectric ultrasonic transducers. Proceedings - IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium.
- (2016) Electrical characterization of individual metal-coated polymer spheres used in isotropic conductive adhesives. Journal of Applied Polymer Science. vol. 133:43764 (31).
- (2015) Wafer-level Cu-Sn micro-joints with high mechanical strength and low Sn overflow. Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering. vol. 25 (9).
- (2015) Characterization of wafer-level au-in-bonded samples at elevated temperatures. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions. A. vol. 46 (6).
- (2015) High-temperature mechanical integrity of Cu-Sn SLID wafer-level bonds. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions. A. vol. 46 (11).
- (2015) Development of a Multifunctional Implantable Heart Monitoring Device. Journal of Microelectronics and Electronic Packaging. vol. 12 (4).
- (2015) Influence of Glass-Frit Material Distribution on the Performance of Precision Piezoresistive MEMS Pressure Sensors. IEEE Transactions on Components, Packaging, and Manufacturing Technology. vol. 5 (11).
- (2015) Fabrication and assembly of MEMS accelerometer-based heart monitoring device with simplified, one step placement. Journal of Medical Engineering & Technology. vol. 39 (1).
- (2014) Miniaturization of package for an implantable heart monitoring device. Microsystem Technologies : Micro- and Nanosystems Information Storage and Processing Systems. vol. 21 (9).