Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Increased arterial stiffness in childhood onset diabetes: A cardiovascular magnetic resonance study. European Heart Journal-Cardiovascular Imaging. vol. 19 (6).
- (2018) Renal sympathetic denervation restores aortic distensibility in patients with resistant hypertension: data from a multi-center trial. Clinical Research in Cardiology. vol. 107 (8).
- (2018) 4-D Intracardiac Ultrasound Vector Flow Imaging-Feasibility and Comparison to Phase-Contrast MRI. IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging. vol. 37 (12).
- (2017) Advanced glycation end products in children with type 1 diabetes and early reduced diastolic heart function. BMC Cardiovascular Disorders. vol. 17 (133).
- (2017) Fluoroscopy-free resuscitative endovascular balloon occlusion of the aorta (REBOA) for controlling life threatening postpartum hemorrhage. PLoS ONE. vol. 12 (3).
- (2017) In-vivo 3D cardiac vector flow imaging - A comparison between ultrasound and phase-contrast MRI. Proceedings - IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium.
- (2016) Early reduced myocardial diastolic function in children and adolescents with type 1 diabetes mellitus a population-based study. BMC Cardiovascular Disorders. vol. 16 (103).
- (2016) Effects of exercise training on carotid intima-media thickness in patients with type 2 diabetes and coronary artery disease. Influence of carotid plaques. Cardiovascular Diabetology. vol. 15 (13).
- (2016) Favorable effects on arterial stiffness after renal sympathetic denervation for the treatment of resistant hypertension: a cardiovascular magnetic resonance study. Journal of Vascular Diagnostics and Interventions. vol. 4.
- (2016) Radiological assessment of chest compression point and achievable compression depth in cardiac patients. Scandinavian Journal of Trauma, Resuscitation and Emergency Medicine. vol. 24 (54).
- (2015) En kvinne i 60-årene med akutte brystsmerter og ST-elevasjoner. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening.
- (2015) Soluble RAGE and atherosclerosis in youth with type 1 diabetes: A 5-year follow-up study. Cardiovascular Diabetology. vol. 14 (126).
- (2015) The advanced glycation end product methylglyoxal-derived hydroimidazolone-1 and early signs of atherosclerosis in childhood diabetes. Diabetes & vascular disease research. vol. 12 (2).
- (2015) Glucosepane and oxidative markers in skin collagen correlate with intima media thickness and arterial stiffness in long-term type 1 diabetes. Journal of diabetes and its complications. vol. 29 (3).
- (2014) En mann i 60-årene med brystsmerter og funksjonsdyspné. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 134 (22).
- (2012) Cardiac magnetic resonance visualizes acute and chronic myocardial injuries in myocarditis. International Journal of Cardiac Imaging. vol. 28 (2).
- (2011) Takotsubo cardiomyopathy in acute coronary syndrome; clinical features and contribution of cardiac magnetic resonance during the acute and convalescent phase. Scandinavian Cardiovascular Journal. vol. 45 (2).
- (2011) Clinical characteristics and role of early cardiac magnetic resonance imaging in patients with suspected ST-elevation myocardial infarction and normal coronary arteries. International Journal of Cardiac Imaging. vol. 27 (3).
- (2010) Early Signs of Atherosclerosis in Diabetic Children on Intensive Insulin Treatment A population-based study. Diabetes Care. vol. 33 (9).
- (2010) Early signs of atherosclerosis in diabetic children on intensive insulin treatment: a population based study. Diabetologia. vol. 53.