Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Long‐term changes in self‐reported sleep quality and risk of chronic musculoskeletal pain: The HUNT Study. Journal of Sleep Research.
- (2020) Mitochondrial genome-wide association study of migraine – the HUNT Study. Cephalalgia. vol. 40 (6).
- (2020) Validation of insomnia questionnaires in the general population: The Nord-Trøndelag Health Study (HUNT). Journal of Sleep Research.
- (2020) High sensitivity C-reactive protein and risk of migraine in a 11-year follow-up with data from the Nord-Trøndelag health surveys 2006–2008 and 2017–2019. The Journal of Headache and Pain. vol. 21.
- (2020) Time trends of major headache diagnoses and predictive factors. Data from three Nord-Trøndelag health surveys. The Journal of Headache and Pain. vol. 21.
- (2020) Associations between the number of children, age at childbirths and prevalence of chronic low back pain: the Nord- Trøndelag Health Study. BMC Public Health. vol. 20.
- (2020) Caesarean section and the association with migraine: a retrospective register-linked HUNT population cohort study. BMJ Open. vol. 10.
- (2020) Migraine, obesity and body fat distribution - a population-based study. The Journal of Headache and Pain. vol. 21.
- (2020) Number of Chronic Nighttime Insomnia Symptoms and Risk of Chronic Widespread Pain and Pain-Related Disability: The HUNT Study. Nature and Science of Sleep. vol. 12 (1227).
- (2019) Praktisk håndtering av hodepine. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 139 (7).
- (2019) Parental migraine in relation to migraine in offspring: Family linkage analyses from the HUNT Study. Cephalalgia. vol. 39 (7).
- (2019) Does insomnia modify the association between C-reactive protein and migraine? The Tromsø Study 2015-2016. Cephalalgia. vol. 39 (8).
- (2019) The impact of C-reactive protein levels on headache frequency in the HUNT study 2006-2008. BMC Neurology. vol. 19.
- (2019) The HUNT4 study: the validity of questionnaire-based diagnoses. The Journal of Headache and Pain. vol. 20.
- (2019) Does diabetes influence the probability of experiencing chronic low back pain? A population-based cohort study: the Nord-Trøndelag Health Study. BMJ Open. vol. 9 (9).
- (2019) Diffusion tensor imaging in middle-aged headache sufferers in the general population: A cross-sectional population-based imaging study in the Nord-Trøndelag health study (HUNT-MRI). The Journal of Headache and Pain. vol. 20:78.
- (2019) Cerebral cortical dimensions in headache sufferers aged 50-66 years: a population-based imaging study in the Nord-Trondelag Health Study (HUNT-MRI). Pain. vol. 160 (7).
- (2019) The crossover design for migraine preventives: an analyses of four randomized placebo-controlled trials. The Journal of Headache and Pain. vol. 20.
- (2019) The joint effect of insomnia symptoms and lifestyle factors on risk of self-reported fibromyalgia in women: longitudinal data from the HUNT Study. BMJ Open. vol. 9 (8).
- (2019) Work-Related Mental Fatigue, Physical Activity and Risk of Insomnia Symptoms: Longitudinal Data from the Norwegian HUNT Study. Behavioral Sleep Medicine.