Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Distinguishing sleep from wake with a radar sensor: A contact-free real-time sleep monitor. Sleep. vol. 44 (8).
- (2021) Digital cognitive-behavioural therapy for insomnia compared with digital patient education about insomnia in individuals referred to secondary mental health services in Norway: Protocol for a multicentre randomised controlled trial. BMJ Open. vol. 11:e050661 (6).
- (2021) The effect of sleep-wake intraindividual variability in digital cognitive behavioral therapy for insomnia: a mediation analysis of a large-scale RCT. Sleep.
- (2020) Validation of insomnia questionnaires in the general population: The Nord-Trøndelag Health Study (HUNT). Journal of Sleep Research.
- (2020) The Effect of Reducing Insomnia Severity on Work- and Activity-Related Impairment. Behavioral Sleep Medicine.
- (2020) Effects of digital cognitive behavioural therapy for insomnia on insomnia severity: a large-scale randomised controlled trial. The Lancet Digital Health. vol. 2 (8).
- (2020) The evening light environment in hospitals can be designed to produce less disruptive effects on the circadian system and improve sleep. Sleep.
- (2019) The predictive properties of violence risk instruments may increase by adding items assessing sleep. Frontiers in Psychiatry. vol. 10:323 (MAY).
- (2019) A pragmatic effectiveness randomized controlled trial of the duration of psychiatric hospitalization in a trans- diagnostic sample of patients with acute mental illness admitted to a ward with either blue-depleted evening lighting or normal lighting conditions. Trials. vol. 20:472.
- (2018) A randomized noninferiority trial comparing Cognitive Behavior Therapy for Insomnia (CBT-I) delivered by a therapist or via a fully automated online treatment program. Sleep.
- (2018) Sleep at night and association to aggressive behaviour; Patients in a psychiatric intensive care unit. Psychiatry Research. vol. 263.
- (2018) Sleep structure and awakening threshold in delayed sleep-wake phase disorder patients compared to healthy sleepers. Sleep Medicine. vol. 46.
- (2018) Cognitive performance in DSWPD patients upon awakening from habitual sleep compared with forced conventional sleep. Journal of Sleep Research.
- (2016) Mood and motor activity in euthymic bipolar disorder with sleep disturbance. Journal of Affective Disorders. vol. 202.
- (2016) Sleep patterns as a predictor for length of stay in a psychiatric intensive care unit. Psychiatry Research. vol. 237.
- (2014) Difficult morning awakening from rapid eye movement sleep and impaired cognitive function in delayed sleep phase disorder patients. Sleep Medicine. vol. 15 (10).
- (2014) Cognitive behavioral therapy for insomnia in euthymic bipolar disorder: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. Trials. vol. 15 (24).
- (2013) Sleep architecture in euthymic bipolar disorder and comorbid insomnia. Bipolar Disorders. vol. 15.
- (2013) Cognitive behavioral theapy for insomnia in euthymic bipolar disorder: a randomized controlled trial. Bipolar Disorders. vol. 15.
- (2012) Impact of sleep disturbance on patients in treatment for mental disorders. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 12 (179).