Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Resilience Moderates Negative Outcome from Stress During the COVID-19 Pandemic: A Moderated-Mediation Approach. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. vol. 17.
- (2020) The Bergen 4-Day Treatment (B4DT) for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder: Outcomes for Patients Treated After Initial Waiting List or Self-Help Intervention. Frontiers in Psychology.
- (2020) Effects of Bergen 4-day treatment on resting-state graph features in obsessive-compulsive disorder. Biological Psychiatry: Cognitive Neuroscience and Neuroimaging.
- (2019) Implementation of the Bergen 4-day treatment for obsessive compulsive disorder in Iceland. Clinical Neuropsychiatry. vol. 16 (1).
- (2019) Is sensory processing sensitivity related to treatment outcome in concentrated exposure and response prevention treatment for obsessive-compulsive disorder?. Journal of Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders. vol. 23:100486.
- (2019) A randomized controlled trial of concentrated ERP, self-help and waiting list for obsessive- compulsive disorder: The Bergen 4-Day Treatment. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 10:2500.
- (2019) The Bergen 4-day treatment for obsessive-compulsive disorder: Does it work in a new clinical setting?. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 10:1069.
- (2018) The Bergen 4-day OCD treatment delivered in a group setting: 12-month follow-up. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 9:639 (MAY).
- (2018) The Bergen 4-day treatment for OCD: four years follow-up of concentrated ERP in a clinical mental health setting. Cognitive Behaviour Therapy.
- (2018) The Bergen 4-Day Treatment for Panic Disorder: A Pilot Study. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 9.
- (2018) Successfully treating 90 patients with obsessive compulsive disorder in eight days: The Bergen 4-day treatment. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 18 (323).
- (2017) The role of metacognition and obsessive-compulsive symptoms in psychosis: An analogue study. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 17:233.
- (2016) Therapist variability in the task/goal dimension of the early working alliance predicts outcome in exposure and response prevention treatment for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. Clinical Neuropsychiatry. vol. 13 (6).
- (2016) Prevalence of personality disorders in patients with OCD and relationship to treatment outcome. Clinical Neuropsychiatry. vol. 13 (6).
- (2015) In search of moderators of sex differences in forced-choice jealousy responses: Effects of 2D:4D digit ratio and relationship infidelity experiences. Nordic Psychology. vol. 67 (4).
- (2015) Thought content and appraisals in cognitive behavior therapy for obsessive-compulsive disorder. Journal of Cognitive Psychotherapy. vol. 29 (2).
- (2015) Psychotic and schizotypal symptoms in non-psychotic patients with obsessive-compulsive disorder. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 15.
- (2015) Interpersonal style in obsessive compulsive disorder. The Cognitive Behaviour Therapist. vol. 8.
- (2014) Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder with Comorbid Schizophrenia: A Case Report with Repetitive Measurements. Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy. vol. 42 (3).
- (2014) Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) in patients with first- episode psychosis (FEP): A prospective study. Clinical Neuropsychiatry. vol. 11 (6).