Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Sensors Embedded in Surface Coatings in Injection Moulding Dies. Procedia CIRP. vol. 62.
- (2017) Defining sustainable manufacturing using a concept of attractor as a metaphor. Procedia CIRP.
- (2016) The Pivoting Problem of Lean. Procedia CIRP. vol. 41.
- (2016) Human-Machine Interface for Artificial Neural Network Based Machine Tool Process Monitoring. Procedia CIRP. vol. 41.
- (2016) Trends and Research Challenges in Remanufacturing. International Journal of Precision Engineering and Manufacturing - Green Technology. vol. 3 (1).
- (2016) Selection of ICT-tools for manufacturing education. Procedia CIRP. vol. 41.
- (2016) Combining Learning Factories and ICT- based Situated Learning. Procedia CIRP. vol. 54.
- (2015) Towards a more Comprehensive Understanding of Tolerance Engineering Research Importance. Procedia CIRP. vol. 27.
- (2015) Use of post-consumer scrap in aluminium wrought alloy structural components for the transportation sector. Procedia CIRP. vol. 29.
- (2015) Joining of dissimilar materials. CIRP annals. vol. 64 (2).
- (2014) Holistic life cycle approach for lightweight automotive components. Metallurgical Research and Technology. vol. 111 (3).
- (2014) Approaching the Devil in the Details; A Survey for Improving Tolerance Engineering Practice. Procedia CIRP. vol. 17.
- (2013) Beyond Lean and Six Sigma; Cross-collaborative Improvement of Tolerances and Process Variations-A Case Study. Procedia CIRP. vol. 7.
- (2012) Closed Loop Tolerance Engineering – A Relational Model Connecting Activities of Product Development. Procedia CIRP. vol. 3.
- (2012) Social aspects of process monitoring in manufacturing systems. Procedia CIRP. vol. 3.
- (2012) User Friendly Framework for Measuring Product and Process Novelty in the Early Stages of Product Development. Procedia CIRP. vol. 3.
Part of book/report
- (2008) Social aspects of Plant monitoring and visualization. Manufacturing systems and technologies for the new frontier : the 41st CIRP Conference on Manufacturing Systems, May 26-28, 2008, Tokyo, Japan.
- (2007) Samarbeid mellom utdanningsinstitusjoner og bedrifter : KOMSAM. 2007. Småskrift (Høgskolen i Akershus) (2).
- (2006) KOMSAM-prosjektet Sluttrapport. 2006.