Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Endotoxin and Hydrogen Sulphide Exposure and Effects on the Airways Among Waste Water Workers in Sewage Treatment Plants and Sewer Net System. Annals of Work Exposures and Health. vol. 63 (4).
- (2019) Determinants of Exposure and Variability of Trihalomethanes in the Air of Three Indoor Swimming Pools. Annals of Work Exposures and Health. vol. 63 (5).
- (2019) Modelling the concentration of chloroform in the air of a Norwegian swimming pool facility-A repeated measures study. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 664.
- (2018) Hydrogen sulphide exposure in waste water treatment. Journal of Occupational Medicine and Toxicology. vol. 13.
- (2017) Comparison of trihalomethanes in the air of two Indoor swimming pool facilities using different type of chlorination and different types of water. Water Science and Technology : Water Supply. vol. 18 (4).
- (2017) Presentation of an approach for risk characterization of exposure to chemicals in cleaning work. Safety Science. vol. 91.
- (2017) Urinary 8-oxo-7, 8-dihydro-2′-deoxyguanosine concentrations after frying of bacon, a pilot study. Toxicological & Environmental Chemistry. vol. 99 (3).
- (2016) Work environment factors and work sustainability in Norwegian cooks. International Journal of Occupational Medicine and Environmental Health. vol. 29 (1).
- (2015) Effectuality of cleaning workers' training and cleaning enterprises' chemical health hazard risk profiling. SH@W Safety and Health at Work. vol. 6 (4).
- (2014) The occurence of delayed adverse Health effects in dental personel after exposure to mercury. Dentistry. vol. 4 (4).
- (2014) Short term exposure to low amounts of airway irritants in a swine confinement building and inflammatory markers in blood and exhaled air. AAEM: Annals of Agricultural and Environmental Medicine. vol. 21 (3).
- (2014) Are safety data sheets for cleaning products used in Norway a factor contributing to the risk of workers exposure to chemicals?. International Journal of Occupational Medicine and Environmental Health. vol. 27 (5).
- (2014) Nonfatal occupational injuries in norwegian Farmers. SH@W Safety and Health at Work. vol. 5 (3).
- (2013) Simulated Restaurant Cook Exposure to Emissions of PAHs, Mutagenic Aldehydes, and Particles from Frying Bacon. Journal of Occupational and Environmental Hygiene. vol. 10 (3).
- (2013) Inflammatory Markers in Blood and Exhaled Air after Short-Term Exposure to Cooking Fumes. Annals of Occupational Hygiene. vol. 57 (2).
- (2012) Neuropsychological function and past exposure to metallic mercury in female dental workers. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. vol. 53 (2).
- (2011) Pregnancy outcomes among female dental personnel - a registry-based retrospective cohort study. Scandinavian Journal of Work, Environment and Health. vol. 37 (6).
- (2011) Occurrence of Cognitive and Neurological Symptoms in Norwegian Dentists. SH@W Safety and Health at Work. vol. 2.
- (2011) The agreement between workers and within workers in regard to occupational exposure to mercury in dental practice assessed from a questionnaire and an interview. Journal of Occupational Medicine and Toxicology. vol. 6.
- (2010) Historical exposure to mercury among Norwegian dental personnel. Scandinavian Journal of Work, Environment and Health. vol. 36 (3).