Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2017) The Ziegler spectrum for derived-discrete algebras. Advances in Mathematics. vol. 319.
- (2016) Morphisms between indecomposable complexes in the bounded derived category of a gentle algebra. Journal of Algebra. vol. 467.
- (2015) The Auslander-Reiten components of K^b(proj A) for a cluster-tilted algebra of type Ã. Journal of Algebra and its Applications. vol. 14 (1).
Part of book/report
- (2017) How do prospective teachers imagine mathematical discussions on fraction comparison?. Proceedings of the Tenth Congress of the European Society for Research in Mathematics Education (CERME10).
- (2018) Initial participation in a reasoning and proving discourse in elementary teacher education. LaUDiM-konferansen: Eleven i fokus – matematikk på barnetrinnet . NTNU; Trondheim. 2018-11-28 - 2018-11-29.