Kristoffer Øksenvåg Sand
Background and activities
- SYA3001 - Medical and Natural Sciences - OR
- SYA3000 - Medical and Natural Sciences
- SM100315 - Pathophysiology, pathology, pharmacology and medication management
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Cardiopulmonary resuscitation retention training for hospital nurses by a self-learner skill station or the traditional instructor led course: A randomised controlled trial. Resuscitation Plus.
- (2019) Targeting immune signaling pathways in clonal hematopoiesis. Current Medicinal Chemistry. vol. 26 (28).
- (2016) Expansion of myeloid derived suppressor cells correlates with number of T regulatory cells and disease progression in myelodysplastic syndrome. Oncoimmunology. vol. 5:e1062208 (2).
- (2016) The systemic profile of soluble immune mediators in patients with myelodysplastic syndromes. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. vol. 17:1080 (7).
- (2016) Reduced potency of cytotoxic T lymphocytes from patients with high-risk myelodysplastic syndromes. Cancer Immunology and Immunotherapy. vol. 65 (9).
- (2013) Incidentally detected renal cell carcinomas are highly associated with comorbidity and mortality unrelated to renal cell carcinoma. Scandinavian Journal of Urology and Nephrology. vol. 47 (6).
- (2013) Expression patterns of chemokine receptors on circulating T cells from myelodysplastic syndrome patients. Oncoimmunology. vol. 2 (2).
- (2012) Obesity is associated with an improved cancer-specific survival, but an increased rate of postoperative complications after surgery for renal cell carcinoma. Scandinavian Journal of Urology and Nephrology. vol. 46 (5).
- (2010) The Chemokine Network in Acute Myelogenous Leukemia: Molecular Mechanisms Involved in Leukemogenesis and Therapeutic Implications. Current Topics in Microbiology and Immunology. vol. 341.
- (2010) Circulating T Cells Derived From Patients with Low Risk Myelodysplastic Syndromes Show Altered Chemokine Receptor Expression. Blood. vol. 116 (21).
- (2021) Desentral legeutdanning i Møre og Romsdal med base i Ålesund. Er det en mulighet?. 2021.
- (2015) Immunological aspects of myelodysplastic syndromes. 2015. ISBN 978-82-308-3453-4.