Lars Ivar Hatledal
Background and activities
- 2013 - Bsc. Automation Engineering, Department of ICT and Natural Sciences, Faculty of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering, NTNU in Aalesund
- 2017 - Msc. Simulation and Visualization, Department of ICT and Natural Sciences, Faculty of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering, NTNU in Aalesund
- 2018 - present: KPN, "Digital Twins for Vessel Life Cycle Service"
- Artificial Intelligence
- Digitial Twins
- Software architecture
- 3D visualisation
- Software architecture
- The Functional Mock-up Interface (FMI)
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) A Language and Platform Independent Co-Simulation Framework Based on the Functional Mock-Up Interface. IEEE Access. vol. 7.
- (2019) FMU-proxy: A Framework for Distributed Access to Functional Mock-up Units. Proceedings of the 13th International Modelica Conference.
- (2018) Virtual prototyping for maritime crane design and operations. Journal of Marine Science and Technology. vol. 23 (4).
- (2018) An Object-Oriented Modeling Approach to Virtual Prototyping of Marine Operation Systems Based on Functional Mock-Up Interface Co-Simulation. Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering. vol. 140 (2).
- (2018) FMI4j: A Software Package for working with Functional Mock-up Units on the Java Virtual Machine. Proceedings of The 59th Conference on Simulation and Modelling (SIMS 59).
- (2017) A Benchmarking Framework for Control Methods of Maritime Cranes Based on the Functional Mockup Interface. IEEE Journal of Oceanic Engineering. vol. 43 (2).
- (2017) Numerical Study for a Catamaran Gripper-Monopile Mechanism of a Novel Offshore Wind Turbine Assembly Installation Procedure. ASME 2017 36th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering - Volume 9: Offshore Geotechnics; Torgeir Moan Honoring Symposium.
- (2016) Integrated Flexible Maritime Crane Architecture for the Offshore Simulation Centre AS (OSC): A Flexible Framework for Alternative Maritime Crane Control Algorithms. IEEE Journal of Oceanic Engineering. vol. 41 (2).
- (2016) Towards A Virtual Prototyping Framework for Ship Maneuvering in Offshore Operations. OCEANS 2016 Shanghai - MTS/IEEE.
- (2015) Controlling Kuka Industrial Robots : Flexible Communication Interface JOpenShowVar. IEEE robotics & automation magazine. vol. 22 (4).
- (2015) A wave simulator and active heave compensation framework for demanding offshore crane operations. Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering (CCECE). vol. 2015-June (June).
- (2015) Virtual prototyping system for maritime crane design and operation based on functional mock-up interface. Proceedings of Oceans '15 MTS/IEEE, Genova, Italy, May 18-21, 2015.
- (2015) A Voxel-Based Numerical Method for Computing and Visualising the Workspace of Offshore Cranes. ASME 2015 34th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering.
- (2015) A Software Architecture for Simulation and Visualisation based on the Functional Mock-up Interface and Web Technologies. Proceedings of The 57th Conference on Simulation and Modelling (SIMS 56) : October, 7-9, 2015, Linköping University, Sweden.
- (2014) JIOP : A Java Intelligent Optimisation and Machine Learning Framework. Proceedings 28th European Conference on Modelling and Simulation ECMS 2014, May 27th - May 30th, 2014, Brescia, Italy.
- (2014) JOpenShowVar: An open-source cross-platform communication interface to Kuka robots. 2014 IEEE International Conference on Information and Automation (ICIA 2014) : 28-30 July 2014, Hailar, China.
- (2014) A mapping approach for controlling different maritime cranes and robots using ANN. Mechatronics and automation : IEEE International conference, 2014 : Proceedings ICMA 2014 : 3 - 6 aug, 2014, Tianjin, China.
- (2013) A universal Control architecture for maritime Cranes and robots using Genetic algorithms as a possible mapping approach. Proceeding of the IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Biomimetics (ROBIO) 2013, 12-14 Dec. 2013, Shenzhen, China.