Background and activities
Work tasks: I am both part of Søknadshjelpen and the leader support at the Research section.
Background: I have since 2013 been working with research administration. Prior to this, I worked as a researcher for about 14 years and holds a PhD in biotechnology within molecular biology.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2013) Combinatorial Mutagenesis and Selection to Understand and Improve Yeast Promoters. Biomedical Research. vol. 2013:926985.
- (2012) Exploring the 5 '-UTR DNA region as a target for optimizing recombinant gene expression from the strong and inducible Pm promoter in Escherichia coli. Journal of Biotechnology. vol. 158 (4).
- (2012) Ralstonia sp U2 naphthalene dioxygenase and Comamonas sp JS765 nitrobenzene dioxygenase show differences in activity towards methylated naphthalenes. Journal of Bioscience and Bioengineering. vol. 113 (2).
- (2011) Continuous Control of the Flow in Biochemical Pathways through 5 ' Untranslated Region Sequence Modifications in mRNA Expressed from the Broad-Host-Range Promoter Pm. Applied and Environmental Microbiology. vol. 77 (8).
- (2009) Random Mutagenesis of the Pm Promoter as a Powerful Strategy for Improvement of Recombinant-Gene Expression. Applied and Environmental Microbiology. vol. 75 (7).
- (2009) The expression of recombinant genes in Escherichia coli can be strongly stimulated at the transcript production level by mutating the DNA-region corresponding to the 5'-untranslated part of mRNA. Microbial Biotechnology. vol. 2 (3).
- (2009) A mutational analysis of the biotechnologically useful broad-host-range Pm promoter in Escherichia coli. 2009. ISBN 978-82-471-1465-0.