Background and activities
A lecturer in the staff for the course 'Experts in Teamwork' (EiT) - an obligatory course for all master's students at NTNU. Yearly, about 2000 students, 75 teachers and 160 learning assistants are involved in the course.
- Train, follow up and coordinate learning assistants
- Train and follow up teachers
- Evaluate and further develop EiT
- Develop information and teaching materials
- External assignments
- Administration concerning the tasks mentioned above
All tasks are performed in close cooperation with the rest of the EiT staff.
- Science and Technology Studies (STS)
- Pedagogics and didactics
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2013) Mellom problem og nytte: Visjoner for digitale spill som læringsverktøy. 2013.