Lars Bjørnar Skancke
Background and activities
Assistant professor in the Section for Experts in Teamwork.
EiT is an obligatory course for all master's students at NTNU. Yearly, about 2500 students, 90 teachers and 180 learning assistants are involved in the course. For more information, see: www.ntnu.edu/eit
- Train, follow up and coordinate learning assistants
- Train and follow up teachers
- Evaluate and further develop EiT
- Develop information and teaching materials
- External assignments - dissemination, lead workshops/courses/seminars
- Administration concerning the tasks mentioned above
- Teaching - classroom, lecture, workhop, with special interest in experience-based learning
- High level of digital literacy - proficient in a lot of different software, as well as conceptual and cultural understanding
- Course development, with emphasis on the relationship between learning and assessment
- Coordinate and realize projects
- Teacher's degree, with qualifications in Social sciences and English
- Science and Technology Studies (STS) (Master's)
- History (Bachelor)
- English (One-year program)
- Law (One-year program)
- Pedagogics and didactics (One-year program)
- Digital games and game culture
- Outdoor recreation and sports
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Eksperter i team 2018, Håndbok for landsbyledere og læringsassistenter. 2017. ISBN 978-82-7984-208-8.
- (2017) Experts in Teamwork 2018, Handbook for village supervisors and Learning assistants. 2017. ISBN 978-82-7984-209-5.
- (2013) Mellom problem og nytte: Visjoner for digitale spill som læringsverktøy. 2013.