Background and activities
- TTM4536 - Advanced Ethical Hacking - Information Security, Specialization Course
- TTM4175 - Introduction to Communication Technology and Digital Security
- IIK3100 - Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Cheat Detection In Cyber Security Capture The Flag Games - An Automated Cyber Threat Hunting Approach. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. Vol-3056.
- (2021) Simulating SQL injection vulnerability exploitation using Q-learning reinforcement learning agents. Journal of Information Security and Applications. vol. 61.
- (2021) The Agent Web Model - Modelling web hacking for reinforcement learning. International Journal of Information Security.
- (2020) Exploitation vs. Prevention: The ongoing saga of software vulnerabilities. Acta Polytechnica Hungarica. vol. 17 (7).
- (2017) Exploit prevention, quo vadis?. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 10547 LNCS.
- (2015) Applying Return Oriented and Jump Oriented Programming Exploitation Techniques with Heap Spraying. Acta Polytechnica Hungarica. vol. 12 (5).
Part of book/report
- (2016) Mitigating Local Attacks Against a City Traffic Controller. Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Information Systems Security and Privacy, ICISSP 2016, February 19-21, 2016, in Rome, Italy.
- (2015) When Every Byte Counts – Writing Minimal Length Shellcodes. 2015 IEEE 13th International Symposium on Intelligent Systems and Informatics (SISY).