Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Exploitation vs. Prevention: The ongoing saga of software vulnerabilities. Acta Polytechnica Hungarica. vol. 17 (7).
- (2017) Exploit prevention, quo vadis?. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 10547 LNCS.
- (2015) Applying Return Oriented and Jump Oriented Programming Exploitation Techniques with Heap Spraying. Acta Polytechnica Hungarica. vol. 12 (5).
Part of book/report
- (2016) Mitigating Local Attacks Against a City Traffic Controller. Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Information Systems Security and Privacy, ICISSP 2016, February 19-21, 2016, in Rome, Italy.
- (2015) When Every Byte Counts – Writing Minimal Length Shellcodes. 2015 IEEE 13th International Symposium on Intelligent Systems and Informatics (SISY).