Lene Christin Olsen
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Joint changes in RNA, RNA polymerase II, and promoter activity through the cell cycle identify non-coding RNAs involved in proliferation. Scientific Reports. vol. 11:18952.
- (2021) Establishment of a patient-derived xenograft model of colorectal cancer in CIEA NOG mice and exploring smartfish liquid diet as a source of omega-3 fatty acids. Biomedicines.
- (2021) MicroRNA profiling of psoriatic skin identifies 11 miRNAs associated with disease severity. Experimental Dermatology.
- (2019) Alkyladenine DNA glycosylase associates with transcription elongation to coordinate DNA repair with gene expression. Nature Communications. vol. 10 (1).
- (2019) Combined mRNA and miRNA Analysis of Psoriatic Skin. Forum for Nordic Dermato-Venereology. vol. 24 (2).
- (2019) Differentially Expressed miRNAs and mRNAs in Psoriatic Skin. Journal of Investigative Dermatology. vol. 139 (9S).
- (2018) Basal level of autophagy and MAP1LC3B-II as potential biomarkers for DHA-induced cytotoxicity in colorectal cancer cells. The FEBS Journal. vol. 285 (13).
- (2017) MicroRNAs contribute to postnatal development of laminar differences and neuronal subtypes in the rat medial entorhinal cortex. Brain Structure and Function. vol. 222 (7).
- (2016) Pathway Analysis of Skin from Psoriasis Patients after Adalimumab Treatment Reveals New Early Events in the Anti-Inflammatory Mechanism of Anti-TNF-α. PLOS ONE. vol. 11 (12).
- (2014) Identification of dorsal-ventral hippocampal differentiation in neonatal rats. Brain Structure and Function. vol. 220 (5).
- (2018) miRNA and mRNA expression in the hippocampal region during postnatal development in rats. 2018. ISBN 978-82-326-2922-0. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (66).