Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) EGFR signaling patterns are regulated by its different ligands. Growth Factors. vol. 32 (5).
- (2013) Internalization Mechanisms of the Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor after Activation with Different Ligands. PLoS ONE. vol. 8 (3).
- (2013) Molecular constituents of the extracellular matrix in rat liver mounting a hepatic progenitor cell response for tissue repair. Fibrogenesis & Tissue Repair. vol. 6 (21).
- (2012) EGF receptor inhibitors increase ErbB3 mRNA and protein levels in breast cancer cells. Cellular Signalling. vol. 24 (1).
- (2008) Dysregulation of Ack1 inhibits down-regulation of the EGF receptor. Experimental Cell Research. vol. 314.
- (2006) Both clathrin-positive and -negative coats are involved in endosomal sorting of the EGF receptor. Experimental Cell Research. vol. 312.
- (2004) Direct interaction of Cbl with pTyr 1045 of the EGF receptor (EGFR) is required to sort the EGFR to lysosomes for degradation. Experimental Cell Research. vol. 300.
- (2007) Proteins and mechanisms involved in endosomal sorting of the epidermal growth factor receptor. Unipub forlag. 2007. ISBN 978-82-8072-706-0. Dissertation for the degree of Dr.Med. (511).